〈38〉Miraculous Ladybug | Chat Noir/Adrien Agreste X Youtuber!Reader | Videos

HNNNG FiNE.

Oh- and if you actually do read these things, I'm going to be publishing an actual Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir X Reader book dedicated to Video Game/Anime nerds so

yeah
__________________________
(UNEDITED)

"Bye bye, little butterfly." Ladybug smiled as she watched the white butterfly flutter its way into the sky, and maybe back to Hawkmoth's lair.

You looked around, quickly grabbing your little Game Boy Advance, the precious item that was close to you.

Of course, Chloé had seen you on the thing and started to make fun of you for playing a simple game of Pokemon. She made fun of you, and then smashed the thing to bits and pieces. Good thing that it was still alive and working.

"Hey.. You okay?" A voice asked, you could see his feet as he knelt down in front of where you were sitting.

You looked up, meeting a pair of emerald green eyes, it was non other than the famous Chat Noir.

"Y- Yeah, I'm fine.." You whispered, quickly nodding. "Thanks for helping me out.. I'm not one to usually go for bad guys, and I wasn't thinking and caught up in grief and sorrow.." You muttered, hugging your knees and hiding your face so he couldn't see it.

The cat chuckled, placing a hand onto your shoulder which made you look up at him.

"Well," He grinned, "I guess I should be seeing you around, if you have a YouTube channel and all."

"Y- You know of that!?"

"Yeah, it's a pretty great channel, one of my favorites, actually." His grin softened.

You could feel your cheeks heat up a tad bit, adverting your eyes to the ground. "T- Thank you.."

Chat Noir's ring beeped, signaling him that it would only be another few short minutes before his miraculous would wear off.

"Well, I promise you that you'll be seeing me more in the future~" He chuckled softly, "By, my little Koneko-chan." He stood up and waved, jogging over to ladybug and saving his goodbyes before jumping away, Ladybug of on her way a few seconds later.

After they had left, the news reporters all made their way to you and started asking you a ton of questions.

–—–— •

You made your way back to your room, plopping yourself into your spinning chair and facing your camera, reminding you to make your vlog for the day.

You sighed, quickly admiring the fact that the sidekick that you admired came and talked to you earlier that day.

You giggled softly, thinking of the phrase, Senpai noticed me!

You grabbed your travel camera, because it's not fun to vlog with your big, blocky camera that you use for Cosplay photography and just the filming where you sit in a chair and talk for reviews and top 10's.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to wait.. What day is it again? Wow, I'm in school and I write papers with dates on it and I can't remember even a simple date.. Anyway- you may or may not have heard on the news that I was akumatized.. Blah blah blah, you can't blame me."

You sighed, looking to the side and running a hand through your hair. "It's all that little brat, the mayor's daughter.. No offense or anything, but.. She's kind of a.. Well, how can I put this nicely..? She's well, a character. She's like the mean girl, of everything, I'm not so sure." You shrugged.