〈11〉FE | Marth x Reader | True Feelings

Requested by @sweetHelper

Because I also haven't played the fire emblem game that Marth is from, youll just be a person in smash ;u;

Sorry. I know I have to play those games.

- Loreno

-----------------
(EDITED) SSB4 ONE-SHOT

"HYAH!" You shouted, as you sliced the CPU with your sword.

You sighed, before turning around to walk off the stage, and looked at the precious sword.

It was the same sword your father had used, and you kept it as a reminder of him.

//just think of some special sword or something.. idk like a sword from SAO, those are special//

You exited the stage, knowing little that your 'secret admirer' was watching you from a distance, not in a stalker-ish way.

He always loved the way you fought in battle, and how you gracefully moved across the floor. and everything like that.

But little did he know that you were only fighting to remove some stress.

------

You laid down on your (f/c) bed, replaying the memories in your head.

- F l a s h b a c k -

"Hey, Link?" You asked the hyrulian hero as you tapped his shoulder.

"Oh, hey (Y/N), what do you need?"

"Just follow me." you said with a smile, holding out your hand.

You took him to a large open field, filled with nothing but grass and a few flowers.

"(Y/N), what do you need..?" He asked, before seeing a piece of paper being handed to him.

He opened it up, and read ((in his minD)) :

'Hey, link.. im sorry that I can't actually tell you this, and I have to write it down because I'm too much of an idiot to say this to you. sorry.. *sigh* but anyway.. I just wanted to say that I admire you. a lot. like- a hero or something! I don't know.. I guess I'm just weird and no one likes me.. but anyway, I just wanted to say, that I really reeeeAAALy like you.. Ya know, more than a friend wise..? But if you don't feel the same, i understand. you've got Zelda and everything. and I'm just a girl that's a weakling or something. who knows.'

He looked at the piece of paper, and blinked a couple of times, then looked at you.

He sighed, before handing the piece of paper back to you, "sorry." he said softly, before walking off.

- F l a s h b a c k o v e r -

You sighed once again, you were convinced that the other smashers had avoided you for a reason- and that no one ever liked you because you were 'annoying' Peach put it..?

You got up from your bed, and sadly dragged yourself out of the room- towards the same bright field that you showed Link.

That was your place of happiness after all.

You sat down onto the warm grass, pulling your knees close to your chest.

You sat there- until someone would finally notice you were gone.

-------

Marth's POV -

I ran around the smash mansion asking people where (Y/N) had gone.

"Peach, have you seen (Y/N)? It's getting late and I'm worried about her.." I said worriedly as I looked at Princess Toadstool.

She just looked at me and immediately turned her head, "you mean that weakling? She probably went out to finally kill herself."

What!? Kill herself!? Why would such a beautiful woman like (Y/N) want to go kill herself!?

I left wherever peach was, and ran out of the mansion, in search for (Y/N). It gets dangerous at night and I really don't want her to be dead.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!! (Y/N)?" I shouted as I ran throughout the night, coming upon a grassy field.

I saw a figure- that was sitting in the distance, and a faint noise that sounded like it was crying.

It's (Y/N)!

I quickly ran to what I thought was (Y/N), and saw that it was her, and that she was sobbing into her arms.

"(Y/N)?" I asked calmly, placing my hand onto her shoulder

"What..?" She said inbetwean her sniffles.

I sat down beside her, and hugged her softly, looking into her teary (e/c) eyes.

"You don't deserve to die." I whispered softly, " your a sweet beautiful girl, don't take what the others say to you truthfully, because their wrong. there are people out there in the world that need you right now."

She looked down at the ground, then looked at me, "stop lying, who's paying you to tell me this?"

Author's POV -

Marth chuckled softly, then again looked into your teary (e/c) orbs, "I'm not saying this because someone is paying me- or that I was dared of any sort- but that I am saying this out of truth."

You looked into his blue eyes, trying to think of what to say before he said anything else, but he just said something instead.

"And, I'm doing it because I love you."

You then hid your face into his chest, without trying to kill your face from his chest plate.

He smiled, as he then wrapped his cape around your body slightly.

Well.. 1, it was cold, 2, he like loves you.

You hugged the hero-king tighter, soon forgetting about your love for Link and realizing your true love for Marth instead.

You looked at Marth again, desperately trying to get at least a couple words out of your mouth, because you were so amazed in what had just happened.

The two of you instead leaned towards each other, both of your hearts pounding rapidly.

You didn't even noticed you were leaning in, until your lips brushed agains his, where you embraced each other in a heart-warming sweet kiss.

You were blushing softly, but you just shoved it to the side and didn't seem to care. surely he was blushing as well, neither of you could see it though because your eyes were both closed.

As the two of you broke for air, Marth held out his hand, and smiling at you gently.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes." You smiled, taking his hand as the two of you stood up from where you had been sitting.

And the two of you walked back to the smash mansion, hand-in-hand.

As a new couple.

_______________

WAS THAT A GOOD ONE-SHOT!?

- Loreno