【 One Shot Specials 】 Fukkireta ☆ ; Masaomi Kida

I'm sorry I'm not really updating this that frequently ;^;

I feel really bad

______________________

"Masaomi for the love of Naga can you please go and flirt with someone else." Loreno sighed as she pointed a finger at the blonde flirt.

Masaomi put up his hands in defense, "Alright, alright, I just thought that you were one to accept my love."

"Maybe I have.." Loreno whispered softly as she scrolled through some stuff on her phone.

"What did you say there?~"

"Nothing, nothing.." Loreno sighed.

"Oh (Y/N)-Chan~" Masaomi smiled as he walked to where you were sitting with open arms, "Do you have a bandaid? 'Cause I scrapped my knee falling for you~"

"Masaomi get out." You sighed at Masaomi's cheesy pick up line, pointing to the front door.

"Aww, and I thought you'd like that one." He pouted, walking towards the door but then turning around.

I love you always. I received a kiss from you.

I cannot forget this precious memory of mine. If dorayaki cannot become my main diet, I'll just have to overwrite it my way

As Masaomi sang, he danced around the room, even grabbing you and twirling you around a bit. You'd go and sit back down, but then he'd just go back and grab you again.

I'm always watching by your side, so leave the backup to me.

From left to right, events pop up here, there, and everywhere. Are you here right now? Isn't my birthday still some time away? I'm reasonable enough not to believe in the invisible string of fate.

The sound of a parched heart and the shallow mutterings
are getting on my nerves precisely because they bother me. Still, we need to have faith, be mannerly and polite to become happy. For starters, how about some small greetings? Are you ready ?

I love you always. I received a kiss from you.

I cannot forget this precious memory of mine. If dorayaki cannot become my main diet, I'll just have to overwrite it my way. I don't want to wake up from this dream full of beeps. This warmth, please don't go away. The morning is still young, so please give me 5...no...10 more minutes.

"So, (Y/N).." Masaomi began as he rested his head onto his hand and looked at you, "Where's my kiss?"

"Your what?" You asked, a light blush dusting your cheeks as you looked over at the male.

"You heard me, my kiss." He smiled before kissing your lips lightly and then skipping out of the house.

"Masaomi, don't just leave like that!" You yelled, going on after him.

_____________________

I tried.

- Loreno

NEXT : Izaya Orihara || DRRR!!

(UNEDITED)