〈4〉LOZ | Male!Sheik x Reader | Sheikah Missions

What is this going to turn into a Various zelda x reader idk.

___________________
(EDITED)

* F L A S H B A C K *

[ Age: You: 13 Sheik: 15 ]

You were hated by your parents; in which they thought you were a mistake to their family. You were left in the forest, noT the forbidden woods were you would turn into a stalfos.. ok?

Like that forest in Twilight Princess or whatever I don't know ok

You laid your back against the rough bark of a tree, pulling your knees close to your chest, and looked up at the dark sky.

"Don't cry sky, I'm the one that feels like crying." You wiped your tears away from your face, as it started to rain.

"Ok, let's cry together."

You sat there for awhile, the speechless sky really being your only friend.

Although you could feel it talking to you.

You fell asleep onto the wet grass, as someone walked up to you, shaking your shoulder.

"What.." you muttered, as you looked at the person who shook you.

"Come with me."

"How do I know I can trust you..?"

"Your (Y/N), right? well, come with me and I'll explain everything later."

He looked at you directly into your eyes, then turned around and led the way to wherever you were supposed to go or something.

You ran towards him, walking behind this dude who I guess you were supposed to be friends with or something who knows.

"We're here."

He lead you to a small village, it was somewhat lively, with some of its citizens wrapped up in bandages and stuff.

"What's here?"

"Where you'll be living for the rest of your life. come on, there's someone expecting you."

You followed the mysterious man once more, to a old house with an elder woman sitting in the back, with long braids that told about time itself, each knot thing holding a thousand stories.

"Impa, ive brought (Y/N)."

"Good, thank you sheik."

She smiled at you, then extended her arm to beckon you to come to her.

"Don't be shy (Y/N), we won't bite."

You slowly walked towards her, and sat down on the floor.

"I realize your past family was treating you horribly, so when I heard they abba domed you into the woods, I insisted that you came here. and from now on, we'll be your family."

You couldn't help but smile, these people had like saved your life..? I mean you weRE like stranded in the forest for days.

"Thank you m'am."

"Please, call me impa. And follow sheik, He'll be guiding you through the sheikah ways, and maybe you'll even become a sheikah warrior!"

You nodded and smiled, "HAI!"

(Erm that means yes if you didn't know)

*F L A S H B A C K O V E R*

[ Age: You - 15 Sheik - 17 ]

You sat on top of the roof of your little house, tightening your bandages thing around your wrist.

You were new to the sheikah army, and was going on your first mission thing today.

"Ready to head out (Y/N)?" Sheik asked you, seeing that you were still tightening your wristband things

You nod happily, as you jump off the house, landing right next to sheik.

"Where are we going today, captain?"

"Please don't call me that."

"But.."

"No buts (y/n)."

"Awww..."

You followed Sheik to wherever this 'mission' was, and apparently it was in the smack-dab right in the middle of Hyrule field.

"So, why are we here...?" I asked around as I looked at the peaceful scenery.

"Waves of poes and re-deads."

"SERIOUSLY!? DOESNT THAT PIG HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN KILL LINK!?" you shouted

"Apparently not."

The waves of monsters came, as you were half paralyzed and burned to death, as you ninja'd the enemy's with your ninja shiekah powers.

"Ok, now that that's done what do we do now?"

"Go back to the village..?"

"Ok." you nodded at sheik and then turned around about to walk away, as then sheik grabbed your hand and started tending your wounds.

"Sheik, what art tho doing."

He then kissed your cheek, "loving and caring for you so that you won't die."

You blush, as you continue to stay silent.

"What is it love?"

"Don't call me that."

"But lo-"

"I SAID DONT."

You kinda liked sheik and his little annoying nickname for you. even when half of you liked it and half of you didn't.

You struggled to escape sheik's grasp, as he wAS holding your wrist tightly.

"Sheik. let me go."

"Then what's the password?"

"YOU NEVER HAVE A PASSWORD FOR ANYTHING MAN"

"I do now."

"Well, what is it."

"This~"

Sheik then brushed his lips against yours, giving you a small sweet little kiss, as you blush. very. madly.

Once sheik broke the kiss, he smiled, letting your wrist free.

"Come on, you know you liked it."

"ShhhhhhHhhhHHHHUSH." You said as you looked away from him as your face was as bright as a tomatooooo

you then held hands on the way back to da village.

____________________________

SMALL A/N THING.

HAIIIII.

Sorry if the one-shots really suck, but I know that the link one was pretty good cx

BUT CAN YOU PRETTY PLEASE SUDGEST PEOPLE TO DO CAUSE IDK WHO TO DO MY SISTERS WONT SUDGEST ANYONE.

please give me feedback~

- Loreno1 🐟

OH YEAH AND SHOULD I MAKE A VARIOUS X ANIME PEPS TOO? PROBABLY NOT BUT YA.