【 One Shot Specials 】 Fukkireta ☆ ; Mikado Ryugamine

Because there was a new season of Durarara!! That came out (YEEEEEEs) , I'm just gonna skip straight to the Durarara one-shots.

OH

And I have no idea what's going on at the end of that video
its something about Izaya X Mikado or something
I'm just guessing that

_______________________

"Mikado, stop being a shy little beansprout." Loreno sighed as she slapped Mikado's back lightly, "Go out there!"

"B- But, Lauren-San.."

"Mikado.." Loreno sighed, placing his hands onto his shoulders and turning him around and pushing him out to the living room where you were, "Now I understand why Masaomi says that there's like no hope for you ever having a girlfriend."

"Y- You even agree with him..?" Mikado Asked, his face turning a bit pink as he looked over at you.

"Mikado, He's my favorite in the entire show." Loreno said with a straight face, then that straight face was broken by Masaomi throwing his arm over the brunette and rubbing his cheek against Loreno's.

"yES. PEOPLE LOVE ME!" He said excitedly, "Say, my'dear Lauren."

"Don't call me that."

Masaomi chuckled, pulling his face away from Loreno's and then poked her nose, "Say, Do you have a map? Because-"

"Can you two please stOP FLIRTING!?" You yelled angrily, throwing the nearest object you had, which was manga, straight at Masaomi's face.

"Loreno, (Y/N) hurt me..." He whined, grabbing onto Loreno's arm and burying his face into its

Loreno sighed, "Let go of me."

"But I don't wannaaaaaaa!"

As Masaomi was whining while still trying to flirt with Loreno, Mikado had walked over to You and sat Down next to you on the couch.

"I swear those two are crazy.." You sighed, closing your eyes.

"Yeah, and Masaomi is even crazier because he had figured out that someone actually liked his character in the anime. So- he's gonna flirt with them and want to be in a relationship with them.."

"Yeah.." You agreed, "Anyway, Mikado.." You began, pulling up something on your phone and handing it to him, "Do you think you could sing this..?"

Mikado watched the video that you showed him, his cheeks turning a bit pink as he watched the video.
It was- a video of him singing fukkireta.

"Y- You want me to sing this..?"

You nodded, "Please..?"

Mikado placed his hand onto the back of his neck and looked to the side, with a few seconds of thought, he nodded in agreement, "Alright.. I guess I can sing it."

You smiled, "Thanks Mikado."

With a deep breath, he walked towards the front of the room and stood there, quietly.

"I wanna see this." Loreno muttered, throwing herself onto the other couch and began eating some potato chips.

"Loreno, Your gonna make Mikado feel worse if your sitting there and eating chips!"

"What? Its not everyday you hear Mikado sing."

"She's right, (Y/N)." Masaomi smiled, sitting down next to Loreno, "Oi, gimme one."

"Nu."

"laureN WHYYYYYYYY"

I love you always. I received a kiss from you.

I cannot forget this precious memory of mine. If dorayaki cannot become my main diet, I'll just have to overwrite it my way

"sHHH!" Loreno whisper yelled, covering Masaomi's mouth with her had, "He's singing."

I'm always watching by your side, so leave the backup to me.

From left to right, events pop up here, there, and everywhere. Are you here right now? Isn't my birthday still some time away? I'm reasonable enough not to believe in the invisible string of fate.

The sound of a parched heart and the shallow mutterings
are getting on my nerves precisely because they bother me. Still, we need to have faith, be mannerly and polite to become happy. For starters, how about some small greetings? Are you ready ?

I love you always. I received a kiss from you.

I cannot forget this precious memory of mine. If dorayaki cannot become my main diet, I'll just have to overwrite it my way. I don't want to wake up from this dream full of beeps. This warmth, please don't go away. The morning is still young, so please give me 5...no...10 more minutes.

Mikado walked over towards where you were sitting and laced his blushing red head onto your shoulder, "Alright, I did it.."

You giggled, "You wanna know why I made you do that?"

"S- Sure.." Mikado answered, lifting his head from your shoulder and looked down at you

You smiled, placing your hands onto his cheeks and looking into his eyes, Pecking his lips softly, " I love you Always."

"I- I.. "

"THATS COOL YOU DID IT OFF OF THE SONG LYRICS!"

You smiled, "Yeah."

"So, what do you say, Mikado..?" Masaomi asked, smirking.

"I- I.." He blushed, looking to the side and grabbig one of your hands, then kissing you once again.

"OOOOOOOH MEEEEKADO WENT IN FOR DA KISS!" Masaomi yelled, almost jumping off onto the couch.

"Masaomi, calm down!"

"There's only one way to shut me up, my dear Lauren~"
(Masaomi: *Eyebrow Wiggle*)

"There's no way I'm kissing you."

"Your fangirl instincts are telling me otherwise"

"S- Shut Up!"

"SEE EVEN YOUR FACE IS RED!"

You can imagine what happened next -^-

________________________

Am i like
The only one who likes Masaomi?

Yes?

No?

Ok.

- Loreno

I'M SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT MASAOMI IS AMOOZING

(UNEDITED)