〈13〉FMA | Edward Elric x Reader | Study

NO MATTER WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE IM ADDING ANIME PEOPLE-

AND VOCALOID. :3

Ok let's get on with this.

- Loreno

____________

"Hey! Wait for me!" You shouted at the moving train as you quickly followed it

You continued chasing it until the end of the station, clutching your ticket as someone bumped into you

"Sor- (Y/N)?"

"E-Ed?"

The two of you looked at each other for a second as Alphonse told his brother they needed to leave. he nodded and the two took off running.

You followed them, recklessly jumping onto Ed's back.

"(Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?" Ed shouted as he looked at you.

"Trying to get on the train, you shrimp."

Holding in his short rant, Ed sighed, as you grabbed onto the iron bar that was in the last cart of the train, jumping on and helping the brothers up.

You all smiled at each other, walking inside the train and picking the nearest open seat as possible.

You sat down, leaning your head against the wall as you looked out the window, Ed sitting next to you and Al across, the three of you were breathing heavily.

"I can't breathe to well.." you managed to speak as you closed your eyes slowly.

"(Y-Y/N), Don't Die!" Alphonse stated with a worried expression. Ed's eyes widened as he looked at you worriedly, the two brothers leaning towards you.

You had all been friends for the last 5 years, and according to your knowledge the brothers didn't want to loose anyone else presides to them.

The two nodded slowly, as you got into a comfortable position in your little corner and fell asleep.

- - - - - -

"Aww.. I know brother likes to sleep while on train rides, but I think he fell asleep on purpose." Al chuckled softly as he watched his brother and (Y/N) sleep peacefully.

The female alchemist had rested her head onto the fullmetal alchemist's shoulder, where he had his head resting onto hers.

//does that even make sense? XD //

"They look so cute together.." The younger brother whispered quietly, "when will they finally be a couple!?"

The train came to a stop as the random magical whistle blew, waking up the two young alchemists.

Both of their fluttered open, slowly realizing their position.

(Y/N) lifted her head off of Ed's shoulder, and looked into his golden eyes. They looked away from each other, with a tint of pink on each other's cheeks.

Al chuckled happily, "ok, let's go."

The three alchemists walked off the train, heading to the eastern command center. Mainly because Ed & Al had yet another report to make and you had to talk to Mustang about the state alchemist exam.

Although you were some-what of a trainee, you had lots of help learning about alchemy from the Elric brothers and your father, who was a state-alchemist as well.

Your type of alchemy was kind of rare, no one that you've known had even seen- or known about it.

Lightning alchemy.