〈26〉SAO | Kirito x Reader | San-kyuu | PART 2

EEEEEEh

Hokori - Your username because why nawt

__________________

(UNEDITED)

Upon entering the 74th floor, You noticed Kirito was dueling some person from the Knights of the blood oath. looking at the dueling sign, you saw his name was Kuradeel. Sighing, you walked into the large crowd, putting your (H/C) hair into some kind of ponytail and putting on your hood.

The match ended, Kirito sighing as Kuradeel monologue about something, i guess.

Once he was finally done, and ran away back to head quarters, you walked up to both Asuna and Kirito, your footsteps catching their attention

"Seems like someone can't get out of trouble." You crossed your arms, Kirito chuckling softly and rubbing the back of his neck.

Asuna smiled, patting Kirito's Shoulder as she turned around and walked away, "Well, i guess your playing the forward today."

"But we're supposed to swich!" Kirito complained

"What!? Your EXPloRINg!? Can i come?" You asked as you jumped up and down like a child asking their parents to open presents on Christmas day

"Sure! The more the merrier." Asuna smiled, stopping in her tracks and sending you a party invite.

Quickly accepting it, you slapped Kirito's arm and started to walk to the dungeon enterance, "C'mon Kirito, quit complaining. While i'm here, you can take a couple of breaks from forward."

Upon entering the dungeon, and having fun exploring without dying, you three make it to the boss room, congratulations.

"Hey.. Isn't that the boss room?" You point a the dark blue big fat door that was a couple//AWholeTon// of yards away.

"Yeah."

"Well, shouldn't we take a peak? I mean- it won't hurt, its not like they'll never leave the room in the first place."

"I guess so." Kirito answered, as the three of you made your way to the boss room

You three have a few teleport crystals ready, and push the door open, revialing some type of blue monster with ram horns and a big fat sword, and was named "The Gleam Eyes." Fancy.

"So.. We gonna run?" You asked

"WHAt d'yA thINk!?" Kirito answered, turning around and dashing out of the place, Asuna following him

"H-Hey!" You ran after them, but what sucked if that you were kinda slow. Not super slow. Just out of the three of you, you were the slowest. still fast, but slow. does that even make any sense?

You eventually found them sitting down and talking about shields, Asuna getting all serious and asking him complex things which lead you to think, "Is he one of those people that thinks shields are dumb?"

"What about you Hokori? You use a one-handed sword."

"I do have one, i just don't really like using it."

"Because it looks dumb..?"

"No.. Because i use it to dash in and save people,"

"But it'll take you forever to set it through the menu!"

"Nah, i set it to that where i snap it appears in my hands." You smirked, snapping and having this super-cool-totally-not-inspired-by-the-zelda-franchise sheild pop into your hand.