〈36〉Vocaloid | Len Kagamine X Reader | Someone Go Out With Me!

I was going to do Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder

But then i realized after so much thought that it was too complicated.

So have this instead.

________________________
(UNEDITED)

-----------------

I dont care who you are, but please date me

I just dont care who.

-----------------

Len had just broken up with his oh, i dont know.. 30th girlfriend this year?

Geez Len, Get your life together.

Or maybe i'm just exaggerating the numbers a bit.

You sighed, listening to him cry as he wandered the ginormous mansion in which all of the Vocaloids lived in.

And seriously, it was big.

Like- really big.

Len kept pacing back and forth in the room you were currently in.

"Len, Hurry up and figure out your girlfriend love relationship problems! I cant concentrate on my Algebra Homework with you pacing back and forth like that!" You yelled at him, wanting to throw your laptop at him.

"Are you saying that you wanna go out with me, (Y/N)?" Len asked, Puffing his tear stained cheeks.

You looked to the side, blush dusting your cheeks, "No, I'm not. Now go as out every female in the vocaloid mansion for all i care.."

"THATS A GOOD IDEA! Surely someone likes me!" He smiled brightly, instantly forgetting about his newly made Ex-Girlfriend and running out of the room to go and ask every girl in the vocaloid mansion.

You sighed, "Wow, he actually decided to go ff and do that.."

-----------------

I have no problem talking to boys but
I have a big problem talking to girls

I cant have my traumatic past relate to you
Without having tears flow down my face.

"Why can't you have a girlfriend?"

If you are saying that your awesome,
Then come and date me!
Why that scornful smile on your face?

-----------------

A few minutes after telling Len to go and ask almost everyone out, You heard things being slammed against the wall and other hurtful noises, yelling, banging, ETC. ETC. ETC.

"Well I guess that answers my question for how things went." You muttered, Then hearing something being thrown up against a wall in the room next door, "That's probably Len." You muttered to yourself again as you shoved a piece of candy into your mouth, surprisingly managing to keep a straight face.

After well around 10 minutes, Len came back in the room with a few bruises on his face, and a cut on his cheek, "It didn't work.." He whispered, walking forward a bit, and then falling face flat onto the carpet, his head landing a few inches away from the seat you were siting in.

You closed your Laptop, and placed your notebook on top of it as you set it off to the side, getting up from where you were sitting and kneeling down next to him, "Wow, usually you'd be in a way worse situation then this."

"I guess it's what happens when you get whacked in the face with so many things in one day.." He whispered, looking away from you.

You sighed, "Wow, i cant believe you actually did what i said. Usually when you want to have a girlfriend you should at least get to know them and have them be your friend for a while, rather then asking some random girl out on the street. Geez, you'll do anything to feel loved.." You placed his hand onto his head, kissing it quickly & softly, then jerking back up so that you can sit up straight and have your blush fade away before he could actually notice anything.

-----------------

I dont care who you are, but please date me

I just dont care who.

-----------------

"Did you just!?" Len asked, Immediately sitting up and looking at you and into your eyes, "Did you just.. Kiss my head?"

You shook your head, leaning back a bit, but then having Len lean forward until he was basically pinning you to the ground.

"I know what it feels like to be kissed, (Y/N). So i basically know if you've kissed my head or not."

"Y- You cant just assume things!"

Len chuckled, a smirk appearing onto his face, "I'm sorry, (Y/N). And by judging by the blush on your face, and you kissing my head, You want to date me, Dont you..?"

You shook your head, "N- No i dont." You muttered, looking away from Len so you could avoid the stare of his Electric Blue eyes.

"Don't look away from me, (Y/N)." He grabbed your chin so that he could make you look at him, "I can tell you want me~"

"S- Stupid.." You whispered, as Len moved his hand from your chin so that he could caress your cheek.

"I'll take that as a yes, then." He smiled, Leaning in as he pressed his lips to yours.

-----------------

I dont care who you are, but please date me

I just dont care who.

-----------------

"Finally, they got together.." Miku sighed as she watched the scene that was going on.

"Yeah.." Rin nodded, "We all know the reason why he had so many girlfriends in the last year.."

"Why? Was it to get (Y/N)-san jealous?"

"Most Likely."

____________________________

OOPs
I forgot i promised another Len X Reader.

The next one-shots will be the specials :3

- Loreno