〈46〉SSB | Jelous!Shulk X Fem!Reader | It's shulk time

I just decided to put a few of the SBB one shots in here because I realized that I didn't like a whole lot of them so here ya'go

__________________

"She's gotta be avoiding you for some reason." Palutena suggested, talking to an Angry Manado boy who was sitting on his bed, looking down at the floor and grasping his head in a bit of anger.

He had asked Palutena to help him figure something out, and sense she was the o so mighty "Goddess of Light" , He thought that she could help.

He was going to ask Dunban, but the darn man hurt himself while practicing his sword moves.
(GOSH DANG IT DUNBAN WHY YOU TRYIN TO USE DAT ARM DAT THE MOONOODOO HURT YA WiTH
I havent played the game all the way or finished Chugga's letsplay of Xenoblade so a kinda dont really know much. OOps)

"I cant think of any reason why she's avoiding me!" Shulk told Palutena, His grip tightening a bit, "I'll see her in the hallways, and make eye contact. but she just looks at me for a few seconds and then speed walks away!" He shouted, throwing his arms up into the air and then falling down onto his bed.

"Alright then.." Paluena nods slowly, "Well, did you ever pay any attention to her..? Like- Her facial expressions perhaps?" she asked, placing a hand onto her chin.

"I'd occasionally see a bit of pink on her face when we make eye contact. Whenever I go to talk to her about this she goes and starts a conversation up with someone- mainly Pit or Marth."He sighed, placing his hands over his eyes

Palutena giggled, knowing what was going on behind this whole operation- and at the fact that she felt like a Psychologist, "Well Well, it looks like our little monado boy is growing up and getting jealous!"

"wHAT!?"

>> With You~

"What do you mean I like Shulk!?"

"Its really obvious, (Y/N)." Marth tells you with a straight face, crossing his arms and looking a you with a blank face.

"Marth's right, It's pretty obvious, sometimes when you two would make eye contact in the hallway you'd just stare at him for a few seconds, blush, and then shake our head and walk away!" Pit explained, a big smile on his face as he flailed his arms around.

"Why did i come to you two for this..? I should've asked Ike or Lucina for help, Maybe Robin, Roy or Link.." You sighed, falling back onto your bed and naming off all of the people who could've helped.

"They'd all say the same thing in the end result." Marth said, dropping his hand from his chin

"And You know that how..?"

"Because the fangirls ship me with the majority of them, of course~" Marth smiled, doing a mini hair flip in the process.

"ThaT DOESNT HELP ME WITH ANyTHinG!" You yelled, causing Pit to flinch and have his Laurel cron tilt a bit and go out of place.

"J- Just accept it, (Y/N)! B- Besides, You can never really know if he likes you back!" Pit told you, quickly fixing his laurel crown.

You sighed, "I guess.. I really do like him then." You sighed, looking up at the ceiling, "You two can leave now, and I dont think I really need much of your guys' help anymore, thanks." You said quietly, Marth and Pit both standing up, "Ok!"

Pit smiled and walked over to you, patting your head lightly. "Best of luck to you, (Y/N)!" Pit smiled then walking out of the room with Marth behind him.

"Alright Palutena, it's done now." Pit explained, speaking to Palutena telepathically.

>>