〈41〉FE | Laslow/Inigo X Female!Reader | Late Birthday Wishes

Because it's this kid's birthday and I love him.

IMPORTANT:
This story will take place in Nohr, but the game will NOT be spoiled for any of y'all awakening people who haven't played fates.
There WILL be some awakening things in here, because Laslow is just Inigo from awakening but not a child unit.
YOU are of the Fates of the Conquest.
Which means that you fight along side nohr in the conquest play through.
There will NOT be any spoilers for that, as well will no spoilers from Awakening.
AND--
With some people in Conquest being child units in fates, when they are talking in private with each other they will use their birth names.

Inigo = Laslow
Selena = Severa
Odin dark = Owain swordhand

Okay, you may read the one-shot now xD
________________________
(UNEDITED)

After the defeat of Grima, the children who came from the future to help Chrom and the Shepards had magically disappeared without a trace.
No one knew where they had gone back to.
Did they go back to their own world?
Only they knew.

Olivia (AKA Laslow's mommy for all you peeps who haven't played awakening c: ) , was looking out the window of her living quarters.

"I wonder how he's doing.." The pinkette whispered as she looked out the window of her home. Because of it being her child's birthday, she had taken the day off from dancing and all other activities.

"I'm sure the boy is fine, might be ripping off some thumbs! Nyahahaha!" Henry, Olivia's husband, chuckled as he walked over to his wife holding the now 1yr old Inigo.
(OLIVIA X HENRY IS CUTE OKAY
HAVE A PICTURE BC IM SURE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVENT PLAYED AWAKENING WHO THAT ARE READING THIS--)

 (OLIVIA X HENRY IS CUTE OKAYHAVE A PICTURE BC IM SURE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVENT PLAYED AWAKENING WHO THAT ARE READING THIS--)

Olivia smiled, "Sure, Sure.." She chuckled, taking a hold of her son, who had started messing with his hair. "I just wish that I could be there on his birthday today.."

———— ♡

The male who now goes by the name of Laslow sighed. He looked up at the sunset and brought a hand to his left ear, messing around with his earring.

"Did you tell any of them?" Selena walked up to laslow, her arms crossed over her chest.

"No, I didn't. Why do you ask, Severa?" The male dancer asked in a soft tone, lowering his hand from messing around with his earring.

"Inigo, it's your birthday. You've gone the entire day without celebrating it! Don't you want to spend it with (Y/N)?"