〈10〉Luigi's Mansion | Luigi x Reader | Ghosties

Requested by @AirPegasusNinja13

I love Luigi :3

Especially in Luigi's mansion, sometimes I feel bad for him in that game x3

Anywaysssss I'll get to the story now.

-----------------
(EDITED)

You ha heard about the magnificent hero Luigi- how he took out numerous amounts of ghosts in search for his brother, and then took out some more ghosts.

Like he was the ghost busters student or something, who knows.

You had heard a lot about him, from Professor. E Gadd himself.

He told you meme round story's about him and Luigi- while you were taking lessons about ghosts from the professor.

You even had your own poltergust 5000! :D

--------------------

"Good morning professor!" You smiled happily as you walked into the bunker where E Gadd was studying.

"Oh, hello (Y/N)!" He said, looking at you then glancing back at his computer.

"Whatcha looking at?" You asked, walking up behind him as he looked at numerous manors.

"It's the Ghosts, there acting up again."

"Well, send me to beat em!" You smiled as you twirled your flashlight.

"Ok, sense I don't know where Luigi went."

"YOU MEAN YOU LOST TRACK OF LUIGI!?"

"Yeah, he's somewhere in that manor."

You nodded, as you geared up and was sent to the ghostly manor.

You flicked on your flashlight, your (h/c) hair was tied back into a high ponytail.

You looked around, slightly scared that you were aCTUALLY in an actUAL MANOR WITH GHOSTs.

As you skillfully sucked up some ghosts, you wondered around to the sewers, who knows why.

"Luigi? Luigi.." You muttered as you looked around, your sneakers splashing against the water.

You came towards a lot up room, where Luigi was having his pants being scared off by some ghost boss.

"HEY!" You shouted angrily, grabbing it's attention.

You shined the light brightly in the ghosts face, causing it to get stunned, as you sucked it into the poltergust.

You sighed, and turned around to see the Luigi.

"You ok?" You asked, walking up to him, while he just nodded.

"Are you with the professor..? You have a Poltergust.."

You smiled, "yeah."

The two of you magically got teleported back to wherever the Professor was. his bunker place.

---------

"Thanks for saving Luigi, (Y/N)."

"No prob professor!" You smiled as you wandered over to your random desk, studying your things as E Gadd talked to Luigi.

They were continuing their little adventures, so you didn't really get your lessons anymore.

Actually you were ignored .-.

"(Y/N).. (Y/N).. (Y/N)? (Y/N)!"

"HUH WHAT!?" you shot up your face, looking at whoever called your name.

"Stop sleeping, you've got a job to do."

"I do..?"

"Yeah, your going to this totally not filled with ghosts manor."

You sighed, getting up from your desk and wandering over to your poltergust, strapping it on and wandering over to the professor.

"I'm ready." you sighed, as you and Luigi were sent to the manor

You mainly followed the green plumber, as the two of you were scared of just one moving ghost.

You entered into the main hall place- the foyer? Is that what it's called? Well, that place.

There was a ghost man.

A ghost mAn.

Oh, his name? Let's just call him Vlad :3

He ran over to you, smirking and picking you up, squeezing you with his surprisingly big hand.

"H-Hey!" Luigi shouted as he looked up at the two of you.

"Oh, did I interrupt something?"

"Yeah, just our ghost hunting." you squirmed as you tried to reach for the hose of your poltergust thing.

"Ghost hunting..? I thought Daniel and his buddies were the only ones who did that.."

"Well, not really." you said, looking down at Luigi.

Magically, Luigi sucked up Vlad without him using his ghostly powers, and Vlad had a happy time in the Poltergust away from Danny and the others.

You dropped down, as Luigi caught you.

"Thank you, Luigi."

You said with a smile, kissing his cheek bc why not.

He blushed, and looked at you, where you just giggled slightly.

And the two of you had a happy life yada yada yada

______________

HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU

Vlad.. Your annoying.

*sends Vlad to the ghost zone*

*magically turns into a random ghost child*

So.. if any of you don't know who Vlad is..

Where is your childhood..?

I mean, it's freaking Danny Phantom..

And that was my childhood.

Danny was always my hero :3

Well actually I had 2 heroes..?

Well.. Link and Danny xD

Vlad: Lauren, can I come out now?

Loreno: No.

Vlad: Why nawt..? I'm like your daddy

Loreno: no your not, and plus, Danny has to come and punish you for squeezing (Y/N).

Vlad: *sighes*

--

Well, I have a new acc. its Triforce-sisters , its a colab ACC thing with me and my two other sisters :3 so.. ya.

- Loreno