〈31〉Naruto Shippuden | Naruto Uzumaki x Reader | Happy Birthday!~

I KNOW I SAID THAT ID DO AN L X READER ONE-SHOT BUT ITS NARUTO'S BIRTHDAY AND NARUTO IS AMAZING

_______________________
(UNEDITED)

It was late at night,and the whole "Gang" Had decided to throw Naruto a stupid surprise Party. Knowing him, he was just going to scream once he walked inside and everyone had jumped in his face.

Sakura had put you and Hinata in charge of making the cake, and some snacks for the party that would start later that day. And sense Naruto was getting home from his mission later that night anyway, it would just be a bit easier, i guess.

You watched as the cake baked in the oven, as Hinata put together a bowl of little snacks.

"You having fun watching that cake rise, (Y/N)-San?" Hinata asked, looking at you as you stared strait at the cake, like you were a creepy stalker of baked goods or something.

"I guess you could say that." You answered, standing up and placing your hands onto her hips.

You walked over to Hinata's side of the kitchen, "Ya'know.. maybe we should make him some ramen. It might be better then old man Teuchi's ramen." You smiled, chuckling softly

"Yes!" Hinata smiled, "Lets do it, It'll be fun!"

"Yossha!" You smiled, pumping a fist into the air, "Alright! Lets do it! Hinata, you start making the broth, i'll make the noodles. We'll go from there."

As you made the noodles, it took you a while to remember how do do it. you knew all of Teuchi's secrets because of you having a part-time job at ichiraku, so it was even better that way because with your current cooking skills, you could easily beat Teuchi with your own added touches. Every few 10 minutes or so, you'd check on Hinata to see if she was making the broth correctly. You'd tell her the way Teuchi made it, then would tell her to add in a few things of her own to make it her own.

In just about 15 minutes or so, You two had made what seemed like the perfect bowl of ramen.

"This is so good." You muttered, practically sliding yourself down to the floor, "we make a pretty mean cooking take team, dont we?" you mumbled, having an idiotic smile being smudged onto your face.

Hinata giggled, "I guess we could say we do."

"Oi! How's that cake comming!" Sakura asked, peaking through to see the two of us standing there.

Oh yeah.. she and the rest of the gang were here. She was the one keeping us all in charge of everything, making sure we were doing everything right.

"Yeah, we just had a bit of extra time on our hands so we made some ramen." Hinata explained

"You. Made. RAMEN!?"Sakura semi-yelled

"Gomen Nee, Sakura!" You stood up, waving your hands around a bit, "I was the one who suggested it, sorry."

"No, its completely fine. That means we dont have to order take-out!" She smiled, putting a hand onto her hip and pointing her finger up at the ceiling. After that she just skipped out laughing.

"Really..?" you muttered under your breath, "Oh well, lets just finish up that cake and make some more ramen."

------------- Time Skip

It was around the time Naruto was supposed to get back from his mission, and the gang had been heading out of your apartment to get everything set up.

You Ninja'd your way there, Sakura picked up the key that was under the rug, sighing and unlocking the door, "Naruto needs to learn.."

You chuckled softly at Sakura's statement, walking inside and looking at Naruto's surprisingly cleaned room, "Wow, he actually took the time to clean it."

"About that.." Sakura chuckled, "I forced him to clean it." She looked back, a big smile present on her face.

"O-Ok.."

After setting everything up, you all decided to turn off the lights and Ninja your way of hiding by turning yourself into regular household items.

The door opened, revealing a tired Naruto, "man.. and i didnt even get some me time today.." He mumbled, tossing his bag off to the side, wobbling around, "Hm? What smells like Ramen mixed with (Y/N) and Hinata's Cooking?" He asked, wandering into the kitchen, as all of you poofed back to normal, "suRPRISE!"

And because of that, Naruto fell backwards.

"Naruto.." You mumbled, walking over to him and poking his cheek for a few seconds, You sighed, standing up, "oh well, i guess he doesnt want any of that ramen."

"i wANT RAMEN" he yelled, which caused a smile to form on your face.

"Well, lets have some Ramen! Me and Hinata cooked up enough for everyone, im sure it beats Teuchi's cooking." You said, walking over to the giant bowl of ramen, smirking.

"But (Y/N)-San, I want curry!" Lee whined

"SHUT UP, LEE!" You yelled at him, as he hid in a corner.

After dishing up everyone's ramen, you brought out the magical cake, lit it with candles as you brought it out, everyone singing "Happy Birthday" To Naruto.

Like everyone, he blew out the candles and had a kiddish smile on his face. You cut everyone a slice, cutting yours last. Everyone gave you compliments on how well you cook, but you honestly didnt care about the complements. You just wanted to sleep.

After everything was done, You helped clean up the place as you walked out the door, looking up at the sky, "Its really pretty tonight.."

"Yeah, it is." Naruto mumbled, "I'll walk you home, (Y/N)."

"N-No, you dont have to, really.." You told him, shaking your hand back and forth

"No, i am going to walk you home, whether you like it or not. Its too dangerous at night."

"Naruto, I'm a ninja too ya'know!" You told him, puffing your cheeks.

"I know." He smiled, walking outside, "C'mon, Lets go."

You sighed, giving up and following him outside, "Ok.."

The two of you walked back to your apartment in silence. Once you reached the door to your room, you looked at him with a smile on your face, "Thank you, Naruto.."

"No, i think i need to thank you, (Y/N). That Ramen you made was amazing, might even be better than the Old Man's." He told you with a smirk appearing on his face.

"well, you have to thank Hinata too. She did make the broth, i just made the noodles and everything just went from there."

"Whatever.." He mumbled, Pulling you into a hug, "Thanks for today." He whispered, kissing your forehead, then walking off.

"Yeah.."

And that was the start of a beautiful relationship.

_______________________

EEEEEEEH

IM SORRY I DIDNT DO L ITS JUST THAT ITS NARUTO'S B-DAY AT THE TIME THAT IM WRITING THIS AND I SAW BORUTO THE MOVIE IN THEATERS SO IM JUST LIKE IUGVBJNVFCJCVKJHBDKJNBHFVHJBSLGEIUBF

OH, and PS-
Me, _jet54 , & Gianni3810 totally arent matching Profile Pics for Team 7 -3-

- Loreno