〈47〉SSB | Dark Pit X Reader | Hated Names

"Doppelgänger!"

"Billboard brow!"

"Scumbag!"

"Klutz!"

"Pittoo!"

The list of harmful nicknames continued, on and on. This was a part of a normal day in the life of you. Mostly it'll be sunshine and rainbows, but when you crossed Pittoo, the two of you would always have some reason to fight against each other.

Verbally.

Sometimes you'd stomp away from a conversation with tears on the verge of falling down your face, but you didn't want anyone to know that you've actually cried before. People have known you for being strong, amazing, powerful even though I'm sure that has the same definition as strong, blah, blah, blah, ETC. ETC. And for your rivalry with Pittoo.

You honestly didn't like how this relationship was going, it could have been a friendship, or something more. But when you became a newb Pitoo just had to make fun of you when you tripped.

"(H/NN)!" Pittoo yelled, almost at the top of his lungs, looking at you with a furious face, but his eyes spelled out something different.

[ (H/NN) - Most hated nickname ]

Your heart dropped. That was the one thing you didn't like anyone calling you. You looked at Dark Pit, your eyes watering a bit. You stepped back, and then ran to your room in the dorm, with mr. Doppelgänger calling out your name.

'Why..? Why..?' You asked yourself, 'What did I ever do to deserve this!? I didn't do anything! And yet- I was still managed to be called the nickname I hated most, by crush..' You continued to run, and you couldn't control the tears from falling down your face. At least they began to fall a couple doors from your dorm room.

Pitto's POV

Oh great,
I did it.

You really did it this time, dude..

I didn't mean to, but when I saw her fall the first day I felt like I had to make fun of her. But, of course I couldn't see her face. After I made that first comment as she turned her face to look at me, I instantly felt bad about everything.

But- I can't just give up in the middle of an insult! That's not how it works!!

I sighed, she was long gone. I don't even know if she'll want to talk to me at this moment. It's worth a shot, anyways.

Author's POV

Dark Pit shook his head, he was going after you no matter what would happen.

If it was a slap or punch to the face, he'd take it.

If she was going to cuss him out,
He'd take it.

If she was going to shut him out,
He'd take it.

No matter what,
He'd take it.

Pittoo reached the door of your room, pressing his ear against it, hearing you cry softy.

He sighed again, knocking onto your door, "(Y/N)..?" He muttered, "Can.. Will you let me in..?" He asked, but you didn't answer. All you really did was hide yourself in a burrito in blankets.

Sighing, he opened the door, a tad bit surprised that it was actually unlocked.

He walked over to where your bed, placing his hand onto your shoulder, "(Y/N), I'm sorry. Really, I am."

"Oh, your calling me (Y/N) now, huh!?" You yelled at him, wiping the tears off of your face before sitting up, "What do you think I feel about everything, huh!? And what happened to all of those other nicknames you called me!?" Tears began to fall from your face once more, "Like, weirdo, shorty, loudmouth, twerp, sm-" Pittoo cut you off by connecting his lips with yours.

He didn't care if he got pushed away, but he knew you weren't going to listen to him, so he just went with it.

Plus it also shut you up pretty well.

Your eyes widened by his sudden action, blushing softy. You then melted into the kiss and closed your eyes slowly.

You guys just sat there, kissing each other until someone pulled away for air. And it was Dark Pit that did that.

"I- I'm sorry about everything, (Y/N).. I didn't want our relationship to turn out the way that it did, because when I first laid eyes on your face.. I fell in love with it.." He muttered, looking to the side, blushing. "But I didn't want to stop the daily arguments because I didn't want to be called weak by the other smashers.. You understand, right?" He asked, looking into your (E/C) orbs as he rubbed the back of his neck.

You nodded, "Yes, I understand completely. And I was too weak to even go up to you and tell you to just stop it. I would slap you in the face, but I can't do that.." You told the dark angel, looking to the side.

"I wouldn't mind you punching me in the face." He placed his hand onto your chin, making you look up at him, "I deserve it."

You lightly slapped his cheek, and then just kept your hand there. The two of you leaning in, kissing each other once again.

See? Rivals can find love too.

<----------------------------->

Oh, Pittoo.
How I want to slap you for making fun of Pit.

But I also don't want to slap you because Pit X Dark Pit is too amazing to even deserve a slap in the face

- Loreno 

(UNEDITED)