〈48〉SSB | Sick!Link X Fem!Reader | ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

"Hey Zelda.. Where's link?" You asked, looking around the large training room, a water bottle in hand as you drank a bit of water.

"Link..?" Zelda looked over at you, "Oh, He's in his dorm, he got sick and decided not to practice today. I think its just a regular cold, and its hard to focus when your sneezing and coughing everywhere." She chuckled.

"Yeah.." You nodded, "I guess I'l go pay him a visit to him after training." You smiled softly, looking slightly down at the ground.

"You sure? You could end up getting his cold."

You shrugged, "So be it, it's just a cold, how bad could it be?"

"Colds can get really bad, ya'know."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

— After Practice —

"Link..?" You muttered, knocking onto the door of his room softly. You stood in front of the door and there was no answer, so you thought he was asleep.

You opened the door quietly - surprised it was even unlocked - and tip toed your way around. You looked at him, and he was indeed asleep.

Although the second you took your eyes off of him and looked around the bed the hylian hero was laying on, you noticed quite easily that it was surrounded y small puffballs known as tissues.

Disgusting.

Link, Your a hero. The least you could do is clean up your mess.
Oh wait- you kinda don't because you leave pot shards and tiny blades of grass everywhere.

Sighing, you grab a magical pair of tongs - tongs that will never be used again - and throw all of the tissues in the trash.

You pulled over a chair, moving his hair out of his face as you watched the poor "boy" sleep.

Link shifted, his eyes opening slightly as he turned towards you.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, your fine.." Link shook, sitting up as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Link, dont sit up, lay down.." You told the hero that was 'Chosen by the gods'

"No, It's fine.."

"No it is not 'Just fine'. You're sick and you need th rest. Lay back down!"

"Only if you let me lay on your laaaaaaap.." He spoke, his arms then snaking around your waist and picking you up from your chair onto his bed. He was really tired, so he probably really didn't have the energy or something to keep in how much he actually wanted to flirt with you or something.

Or, he was probably half asleep.
He's probably half asleep.

"L- Link, what are you doing?" You asked, blush dusting your cheeks.

"Sleeping, what else would I wanna do?" He asked, sitting up and leaning his face close to yours. "Do you wanna sleep too?"

"Err.." You began, looking away from the hero clad in green, "Yes..? No..? Maybe.." You muttered, thanks to him being completely adorable your face had pretty much exploded.

"Then sleeeeep." He smiled, pulling you down so that you weren't laying on the bed next to him and not sitting.

"Link.." You whispered, "I came here to help you get better, not-"

"ssSHHH." He placed a finger over your lips, "Sweep me pwincess."

"O- Ok.."

"Good." Link smiled, pecking your lips before cuddling you in his sleep.

— The next morning —

Link yawned, sitting up and stretching his arms. He got up from his bed and wanders around his room, beginning to change into his tunic.

"Link what are you- ARGH GET SOME PANTS ON!" You shouted, throwing the pillow at him, your face getting pink as you covered it with the blanket.

"(Y- Y/N), what are you doing here?" Link asked, his face bright red as he struggled to get his pants on. "W- Wait, did we do it..? N- No.. We couldn't have.." He muttered under his breath quietly.

"LINK GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE DEPTHS OF A RELATHIONSHIP!" You yelled, throwing another nonexistent pillow at him, "You were sick so I came in to just be with you and all of that stuff, but then you pulled me down to your bed and.. ANYWAY WE DIDNT DO IT OK!" You yelled, your face red as you ran out of the room.

— Later

"So how was your time with link, hmmmmm?" Zelda asked, doing a mini eyebrow wiggle.

"I TOLD YOU ITS NOT LIKE THAAAAT!"

And no I'm not doing a Link X Reader Lemon c:

<----------------------------->

I finally updated something yes ;u;

- Loreno (,,Ծ‸Ծ,, )

(UNEDITED)