〈43〉FE | Ike X F!Reader | Kitty Ears + Small A/N

Small A/N ; This one-shot is ripped straight from the SSB one-shot book that I'm going to/have delete(d). The next 15 or so one-shots, I'm going to try and resume updating after I put these one-shots in, hopefully..

________________________

This one-shot was totally not based off of "Rin-chan now!" By Hatsune Miku & Megurine Luka,

And totally wasn't taken from my Quotev account beacuse i was too lazy to actually write up another one-shot.

Anyway, Enjoy~

<----------------------------->

It was a normal day in the smash mansion, people were running around, trying to get places or trying to get to their matches on time.

Only being about 9 in the morning, you were lucky enough to sneak into the Radiant Hero's room with him still asleep. Tip-Toeing across his some-what messy room, you walked over to his bed and pulled out some dark blue kitty ears, and slowly placed them onto his head, hoping he wouldn't notice anything.

You walked out of his room and slowly closed his door, it creaking a bit, although it didn't worry you because you were positive Ike was a heavy sleeper. Turning around, you saw Marth looking at you, confused. "What did you do this time?" He asked you, crossing his arms

You giggled softly and lightly scratched your cheek, "Nothing, I promise."

"Oh really?"

"Positive!" You answered, avoiding eye-contact and blushing softly

"Oh?" Marth bent over and looked at you, smirking, "Then why are you avoiding eye-contact with me?"

You sighed, "Fine!" You whisper-yelled at him, punching his arm softly. "Don't make it obvious that i did it, because i kinda put kitty ears on Ike while he was asleep.." You fiddled with your fingers as you told Marth that.

"Oh, im pretty sure that Ike-"

"Pretty sure that i'll what?"

You looked over at who bumped into you and Marth's conversation, and no doubt about it; Ike was standing right there, Kitty ears and everything.

You blushed, slightly fanning your hand, "Oh! It's nothing.."

"Oh.. really?" Ike answered, crossing his arms

"Actually, we were just saying how things would go after I just now asked you to battle me one-on-one. Me taking the win of course." Marth told Ike, slightly pushing you out of the way so they could go and do their rival things.

"Oh, It's on, Martha." Ike glared at Marth chuckling as he gave Marth his feminine nickname, because of Marth's slightly not slightly feminine looks.

"Bring it on, flame face." Marth glared at Ike, the nickname he gave him because of his flame sword moves.

The two were currently engaged in some name-calling event, their foreheads collided, fake little imaginary Fire was behind the two of them.

You sighed, you knew this wasn't going to go anywhere, and decided just to leave them alone to do what ever they were going to do. Which ended up to be some one-on-one battle where people would crowd around them and mumble about the kitty ears that were on Ike's head.

>> Time skip; some time around dusk

It was just after the countless rematches of the little "Ike vs. Marth" thing, It kind of bothered you because of their rivalry, they dont look like the people who would fight over something. It would be more something of Marth vs. Link.