〈6〉Kid Icarus | Pit x Reader | Guardian Angel

Requested by someone I think

________________
(EDITED)

" Guardian Angel "

You were perhaps, the 'weird' girl of your group of friends. You LOVED food, and ate any type of food that you had just recently dropped into the cold floor. except.. ice cream. that's a liquid.

You were quite goofy, and stood up for your friends. much like the little angel that you had heard of.

You were on your way to school, actually ehEM on your way to homeroom. You walked into your class, sitting down in your seat which was in the back corner of the room.

"(Y/N)...." Your friend (B/F/N) said as she walked over to you, her hands stretched out wide as she gave you a small hug.

"Did you look up the goddess of light story on the interwebbbb." she asked as if she were tired.

"No, why?"

"BECAUSE YOU ACT LIKE PALUTENA'S GUARDIAN SO MUCHHHH."

"well, one thing, that story is just a myth."

"Liar."

"Show me prof (B/F/N)."

"I saw him."

"Who?"

"Pit, Palutena's guardian. I saw him flying around one day on the way home from school."

"Ok then.." you said as the bell rang, as your friend walked to her seat and you just sat there with a blank expression.

- time skip to lunchie cause why nawt -

You sat down at a random table, chatting with all of your wacko friends about random stuff. like um I don't know the random things you and your friends talk about at lunch.

The people handed out extra food, that was like candy I guess? you took it. I mean who doesn't like food.

You and your friends were then release from lunch, where you then sat at a table outside, talking about more random things.

"Hey, (Y/N)."

"Wat." You said as you shoved some food into your mouth.

"GIMME SOME OF YOUR FOOD"

You the. Got up from where you were sitting and shouted at her, "NO"

"YES!" she shouted back, as you then started running around, your friend chasing you.

You dropped a piece of food, as you immediately picked it up.

"THAT HAS GERMS ON IT (Y/N)!!" someone shouted at you as you were about to place the food inside of your mouth.

"It's called the trillion second role."

"Does that even exist?"

"Nope."

You started walking back to your small table, as you saw a new addition to the group.

Midget-like, brown hair, sapphire eyes.

"HEY (Y/N)!" your friend shouted from the table, "COM'ERE!"

"THATS WHAT I WAS DOING IN THE FIRST PLACE!" you shouted.

You sat down at the table, trying to avoid eye-contact with anyone as you continued eating food.

"Hey, your (Y/N), right."

You looked up, seeing that the new kid was sitting right in front of you, and staring strait into your eyes.

"Y-Yeah, why?"

"Let's be friends!"

You smiled, "ok!"

He then walked over and sat down next to you, as you sweAR you could hear (B/F/N) giggling slightly.

"Hey, do you like food?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can I have some?"

"Sure umm.."

"It's pit." he then smiled, as you handed him some of your food, as you then glared at (B/F/N), who was smiling at you, wide.

'Y u do dis' you mumbled as you magically connected through your minds

'Bc I luv you~ and you look adorable with pit, DUh'

'What, DO YOU WANT US TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER!?'

'YAS'

You then sighed, as the teacher blew the whistle, as you walked inside.

Over the next few weeks, err months, you had looked up the story of Palutena, which had made your dear friend (B/F/N) happy.

The description of the guardian angel had fit your friend pit perfectly, except he was missing one thing.

Angel wings

"Hey, (Y/N)." Pit said as he poked your cheek.

"Yeah Pit?"

"You wanna go out"

There was a long pause, until someone finally spoke up.

"Side?" Pit then finished his sentence, which made you face palm.

"Pit we're already outside."

He then blushed, "well then, answer this."

He grabbed your hand, and led you to some sort of hill.

"(Y/N), doyouloveme?" he asked, his hand rubbing the back of his head.

"Yes." you answered, as you hugged pit tightly, the next thing you knew is that you and pit were soaring through the sky.

He was the guardian angel

------------------------------------------------

PRETTY PLEASE GIMME FEEDBACK!~

I honestly think this one-shot sucks .-.

But if you don't like it im writing a pit x reader story anyway xD

It's called 'Lonely Angel' c:

So, BAI!

please request!~

- Loreno1