〈49〉SSB | Pit x Shy!Fem!Reader | Words on paper

Ok this is the last one lmao
Now I'm going to start actually trying to write new one-shots
____________________

You looked at the letter that you held in your hands. It was addressed to your crush, Pit.

"I- I can't do it!" You said to yourself, your face a blushing mess as you put the envelope to your face.

"I can't even think when I'm around him either.." You tried to calm yourself down, but your heart was still pounding.

"eEEEEH!" You squealed, throwing yourself onto your bed and kicking your legs up and down, "W- Why.. Why must I have a crush..?"

You heard a knock on your door, and then someone open it. "(Y/N)~"

You jumped, shoving the letter into the side your bra.

"(Y/N), what's that?" Pit asked, looking at your side, noticing the letter almost immediately.

"O- Oh.. This..?" You reached your hand down your shirt and grabbed the letter, showing him the side of the letter that didn't have his name on it. "It's.. A letter to my crush.." You looked down, a blushing mess.

"Crush!?" Pit smiled brightly, his blue orbs sparkling, "Who is it, Who is it?" He asked eagerly.

"I- I can't tell you.. But hey, Pit.. Can you help me with my shyness..? It's really hard to do anything with it.." You frowned, looking to the side.

"Sure!" He nodded, a bright smile on his face as he sat down next to you on your bed, your heart pounding against your chest as you looked at the male smile brightly.
(That would literally be me if I ever met Pit tbh
He's like perfect)

"U- Uh- I- I.." You began, your eyes looking from him, down to the floor, and back and forth.

You tightened the grip on your letter before closing your eyes tightly and standing up, placing it onto your desk, Pit's name faced down.

"N- Never mind.." You shook your head, looking down at the cream colored envelope. "How.. H- How would someone act around their crush?"

"Act like yourself. Don't be to flirty, or clingy. I'm sure with who they are, then it would depend on what they would think of you being clingy or flirty." He explained, "But- If you don't act like yourself in front of your crush, then they wouldn't get actual knowledge of what you're like.. And might fall in love with something you're not. And that's not really a good thing."

You nodded slowly, "Thanks.."

You sighed, trying to think of a good way to tell him your feelings.
You were about to talk when you were suddenly interrupted by someone throwing open the door.

"Pit!"

It was Roy, his loud and obnoxious voice made both you and him jump.

"Did you forget that you were fighting Marth, R.O.B , and Fox today? We need you ASAP!" Roy told Pit, his hair all over the place and defying gravity.

"R- Right!" Pit nodded, jumping up from where he was sitting and dashing out the door, leaving you alone without saying anything.