〈9〉FE | Ike x Reader | Bullies

Requested by: @my_little_canadian

Daaaaa dual action Ricola tastes disgusting -^-

Dang et why you have to be sick author-chan

Anywhooo

Arigato for 1k reads!! :3

But anyway.. I haven't really played the Fire Emblem game that Ike (and Marth, I've only played awakening xD ;n; )

So you'll just be a newcomer in smash •w•

---------------------
(EDITED) SSB4 ONE-SHOT

As you walked towards your new room in your new home, you opened the door slightly, seeing a bed laying along side the wall with a window.

You smiled as you walked inside, placing your luggage next to the (f/c) bed and walking towards the window.

Opening the blinds, you saw a green field, filled with healthy-looking grass and multiple types of flowers, especially your favorite ones, (f/f).

You smiled again, leaving the window and grabbing your suitcase, plopping it on top of your bed as you began unpacking.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- --

As you finished up your unpacking, someone opened the door to your room and like.. startled you..?

"(Y/N)!~" it said happily as you nearly jump from where you were standing.

You turn around, to see a friendly face of your friend, samus, who was just ZSS (zero suit Samus) right now.

"Hey samus!" You smiled as you walked up to the bounty hunter and hugged her slightly.

When you first met a few months ago, she seemed reeeeeeeeally scary..

But once you get to know her she ain't that bad :D

Well actually she kinda acts like an older sister to you x3 fun, but kinda protective at times.

"So have you met the other smashers?"

You shook your head, "no.. I only know you and mario.. and link!"

Samus patted your shoulder and beckoned you to follow her, " c'mon, their all waiting"

You nodded, giving her a smile, "ok!"

As you followed Samus, you looked at your surroundings, trying to remember where your room was.

You walked into the main lobby where there was like 40 people all talking to each other.

"EHEM!" Samus shouted, trying to get everyone's attention."

Once Samus gained full attention over everyone, she finally introduced you.

"Well, this is (y/n). She's a new smasher here, and if you hurt her I break you." Samus then glared at everyone and stepped back slightly so that you could say some stuff

"H-Hello!" You started, waving at everyone slightly. " I'm (Y/N), and I use a (F/W) as my weapon so.. ya.." you stated, as Samus placed her hand into your shoulder.

"And you'll all be doing a one-on-one match with her."

"W-WHAT!?" You shouted, looking up at the bounty hunter.

"Well we all have to see how you fight one way or another."

You sighed, as you grabbed your weapon and walked out to the training grounds