Author's Note / Second Book Update

A/N: Oh my goodness, everyone!! After about two years, going on three years soon enough, I've finally completed the story. I'm so sorry it took so long, but I've tried my best!! I'm so grateful to everyone who's supported and enjoyed this story. I've had lots of fun and I truly do cherish every moment I've spent writing this.

To be honest, I didn't think I'd end the first story so suddenly and so soon, but it happened! I'm still in shock from it, I'm not quite sure how to feel. To me, it's such a big accomplishment when I can actually finish a story, making it final. Anyway, I've rambled on long enough. I just wanted to share this with you all and give thanks, for I am ever so grateful to you all.

Oh, and I should probably mention, if you didn't catch on already, there will be a second book and I've already begun writing it. I may not publish it for a little while, but be expecting the two love birds to be wedded, followed up by plenty of smut. Not to mention all the drama and hardships that may go down as the couple begins their newly wed life together.

Trust me, it'll be worth it!! Thank you for you time and I hope you've enjoyed. Be patient with me and I'll deliver the second book in no time! Love you all, you're amazing, and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

~ Luna 🧡