Chapter 49: The Final Heat

I rest my head on his shoulder as I climax. Sylas turns me around to push me against the wall. I push my hips out as he holds my waist. Sylas teases me only to make me whimper. He thrusts into me, pounding me as hard as he can. I gasp as the rag falls out of my mouth. Sylas covers my mouth, only to pull my head back to his shoulder.

He slows down for a moment, then pulls out as he gets on his knees. I turn slightly as he pulls me down with him. Sylas pulls me onto his lap as I continue to face away from him. He then pushes my hips down as his length slides in so easily. I gasp again, then he covers my mouth to hold my head back to his shoulder. Sylas bites my shoulder as I gasp again.

He puts his two fingers in my mouth for me to suck on them. He pulls his hand away from my mouth as he grabs my hips, only to move them swiftly. I lean forward as he plays with my clit again.

"N-no! N-not there," I exclaim, then he chuckles as he pulls me close to his chest.

"Calm down. You're almost there. I'll make you feel better," he whispers softly, then nibbles my ear.

As I'm close to climaxing, I tighten myself around his length, trying to hold off a bit longer so we can climax together. Sylas pushes me forward with my hips in the air. He stands on his knees behind me, pounding me roughly.

"I-I'm c-close," I exclaim.

Sylas holds onto my shoulder as he leans forward.

"Me too, kitten. Hold on," he growls as he thrusts harder.

Fuck, he's going to break me, I swear! My chest falls to the floor as I scream his name. He fills me up, it's so warm. His cum paints the inside of me as I moan in ecstasy. Sylas slows down his thrust to come to a stop. Once he pulls out, he then wraps his arms around my waist to pull me close to him. I lean against him as I feel sleepy again.

"I'm sorry. I lost control," he apologizes as I can sense he feels awful.

I can barely move. I try to touch his shoulder, but my hand falls.

I look down as I whisper, "I like it when you're rough. Just, let's not do anything in the shower from now on."

He smirks as he holds me closer.

"I won't. I promise. I'll clean you up and take you to bed. Just relax," he whispers softly.

I wrap my arms around the back of his neck as he stands up. Sylas backs me up to the wall and has me hold onto the railing so he can wash me. After a few minutes, we get out of the shower to dry off. I still can't move my legs. Damn it. I could only dry my hair before I felt weak again. Sylas dries me off once he had dried himself.

Sylas then picks me up to walk me to my bed. He lays me down on my side, then I roll onto my stomach to get comfortable. Sylas rubs his hand over my back and my thighs.

"Turn over for me. I need to check something," he speaks somewhat concerned.

I try to turn over, but I'm so weak still, it's really hard to. Sylas helps me roll my legs over, then he spreads them apart. I grab the pillow to put over my face as he stares at me. He touches my thighs, then touches me gently. He sticks four fingers in me and feels around. I wince in pain, then he pulls his fingers out, only to lick them.

I blush slightly as I peek over the pillow at him. Sylas shakes his head as he turns to walk to the bathroom. I whine as I watch him leave.

"I'm still here. You're okay," he speaks sternly.

I become quiet and somewhat hurt. He then returns with a tube of medicine in his hand.

"Open up again," he demands.

I slowly open my legs again, then he uses some of the cream from the tube to rub all over me between my thighs. He rubs my entrance, in and out of it, as well as my clit. I squirm around as he plays with my clit.

"You're somewhat dry. Though, this cream should help you heal as well. You're pretty sore after that, aren't you," he questions.

I look away, then he presses one finger to my clit as he demands, "Answer me."

I squirm around as I exclaim, "Y-Yes, it still h-hurts!"

Sylas moves his finger away, then turns to head back to the bathroom. I turn on my side as I wait for him to lay with me. Sylas soon returns, only to lay beside me and cover us up with the blanket. He spoons me while holding me close to him. Sylas plays with my hair as I soon fall asleep. After a few days, my heat was finally over.

Literally, it was almost the same thing every time. I'd wake up, eat breakfast, then have sex. After a couple more hours, I'd wake up again wanting more sex. Ugh, it was crazy! I haven't been in so much pain and pleasure before. Sylas took care of me all too well. He's so sweet and kind. Though, in bed, he gets rough. I can understand why he'd be that way.

Especially during my heat. I wake up, feeling lighter and ten times better than I did before. I turn over to face Sylas as he then moves around a bit. I smile as I take in his beauty. I love his hair, his eyes, and everything about him. I love him. I always have and always will. I touch the side of his face, then I play with his hair. I nuzzle my nose in his neck as he smiles.

He growls lowly, then I pull away as I look down. He pulls me closer, wrapping my leg around him while he holds me tight.

"Don't tease me so early in the morning," he whispers lowly in my ear.