Chapter 55: Yours

I finish putting on my top and approach him as I say, “I get it. I really do. You need to understand that this may happen a lot. I mean, once you’re King, that won’t stop people from fawning over us, even though we’ll be married. So, we have to get used to this now to save us from future fights.”

I cup my hands around his face as I speak adamantly, “Sylas, remember my words. I’m yours, you’re mine. You’re my Alpha, I’m your Omega. And one more thing, I love you with all my heart. Don’t you dare forget that.”

He grabs my wrists to move my hands away. Sylas wraps my arms around his waist as he pulls me closer to him. As he holds me in his arms, he rests his head on mine.

“I won’t forget. And Katya,” he asks calmly.

I look up at him as he moves his head away from mine.

Our eyes meet as he says, “I love you. And I’ll apologize now. No matter what, I’ll still get jealous, I’ll be overprotective, and I’ll always want to be with you 24/7. Though, I’ll try my best to remember what you’ve said. You’re right. You’re mine. And no one else’s.”

I smile as I rest my head against his chest, pulling him closer.

“Damn it, go get dressed,” I whisper softly as my face becomes red.

Sylas kisses my head as he lets go of me.

“I’ll meet you downstairs, okay,” he checks with me.

I nod as he walks away. I go to the bathroom to do my hair. I blow dry my hair and curl it to create beach waves. I take a comb through my hair to give a fuller looking effect. I do my face routine and walk downstairs to the dining hall. I have makeup to put on after breakfast, but oh well. I think I may ask Sylas if he wants to go for a walk.

I think that’ll be good for the both of us since we’ve practically been locked up for a week. I walk into the dining hall and towards the table. I take my seat as a waiter brings me my food.

“Thank you, sir. Oh and good morning,” I say kindly.

The man’s name is Alois. It’s an interesting name, though, it suits him. He's a few years older than Sylas and yet he still looks younger.

Alois bows as he says, “Good morning, Princess. Please enjoy and you may call me Alois. There’s no need to be proper.”

I giggle as I shake my head.

“Silly, boy. Very well. Thank you, Alois. I’ll keep that in mind,” I say as he smiles.

Alois bows again and walks back into the kitchen. A few minutes later, Sylas walks into the dining hall. I smile as I look down at my food. He takes his seat beside me and ruffle my hair. I glare at him as I growl. He raises an eyebrow as he glances over at me and chuckles.

“What’s that about,” he asks curiously.

I look away as I fix my hair. He shakes his head as he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to mess with your hair. You still look as beautiful as ever. And I didn’t mean to laugh. Though, when you growled, it was really cute. Besides, that’s the first time I heard you do that. Just don’t get used to it.”

I bury my face in his chest as his food arrives. He thanks Alois as he returns to the kitchen. Sylas lifts my head and kisses my lips softly. There’s guards right in front of us! There are guards around at all times. I should be used to this by now, yet, he surprised me. I pull away from our kiss and Sylas smiles as he shakes his head. I look down as I begin to eat.

“Better get used to that,” he mumbles.

I roll my eyes, then he squeezes my thigh. I yelp, which caught the guards' attention.

Sylas looks over at the guards as he says, “It’s okay. Don’t worry about her right now.”

The guards gives him a nod.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me,” he demands lowly against my ear.

I nod as I continue to eat again. He removes his grip from my thigh, yet continues to rub my thigh. I look away as he squeezes my inner thigh. I grab his wrist to make him stop. I remove his hand from my thigh and put it down in his lap. Sylas smirks as he continues to eat. We finish our meals in silence, until Elijah walks through the door. I sigh as I shake my head.

Elijah messes up my hair and I exclaim, “Hey! That took me twenty minutes to do!”

Elijah chuckles as he shrugs.

“Serves you right to sigh when I walk into the room. Now, this is serious. Son, you’re definitely not going to like this. But, in order for us to make Seth meet us at the restaurant, he demands that he speaks with Missy alone. Meaning, everyone will go inside, except for him and Missy,” Elijah states.

As I’m fixing my hair, Sylas stands only to walk out of the room.

“Sy,” I call out to him, though, he was already gone.

I sigh as look down with defeat.

Elijah takes his seat on the beside me as he questions, “It’s okay. Give him time to cool down. Missy, I’ve got to ask. Are you okay with this? Do you want to see him again?”

“Sadly enough, yes, I’d like to see him again. I’m not exactly okay with the circumstances, though, it’ll be okay,” I answer softly.

Elijah moves the collar of my shirt to look at my mark.

“Wearing a shirt like that, there’s no way to tell if you’ve been marked. Then again, I’m sure he’ll ask you. God, I hope he asks or says something before starting anything,” Elijah says, sounding somewhat concerned and frustrated.

I hug him as I reassure him, “It’ll be okay. You and Sylas worry too much. Have some faith. I know how to protect myself if I truly have to. Okay, don’t you dare think about my whole father situation. That was different. He’s an adult and my father nonetheless. He’s bigger than me too! No way I could take him on and win. If anything, he would have killed me. But the point is, I could take on Seth if I need to. So, don't worry.”