Chapter 62: He's Cuter Than Me!

I become filled with ecstasy as he simply touches my ears. These senses weren’t here before; it’s strange. My pheromones slip out as they fill the bathroom, surrounding us with a sweet floral scent. I hear Sylas sniff the air lightly, then he smirks as he takes a hold of my ear.

“I said, answer me,” he demands.

I whimper as I exclaim, “I need you!”

He soon lets go of my ear and pets my head.

“That’s what I thought,” he whispers softly, then grabs my tail from me as he lets my leg down.

As Sylas strokes my tail he says, “If you still want to see me, I suppose I could show you. Though, you have to do one thing for me.”

I begin to fall weak just by his touch. Sylas leans in closer to my ears, then bites one gently. I wrap my arms around him as I keep myself from falling.

"For the time being, I get to have my way with you.”

Chills run down my spine, causing me to shiver. I grab onto the collar of his shirt and pull him close for a kiss. Our tongues intertwine and chase one another. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, pulling myself closer. Sylas pulls away to catch his breath as I look down.

“We can’t do anything too irrational before leaving. I have to walk, so, don’t be too rough with me,” I whisper softly.

Sylas smiles as he pulls me closer while still playing with my tail.

“Alright, so, I suppose I’ll save dessert for later. Right now, I get my appetizer," he teases in a seductive tone.

I shake my head as I fill with embarrassment. Sylas chuckles softly as he plays with my ears.

“You’re so cute. Better yet, you’re adorable,” Sylas compliments me as he turns my chin to face him.

He swiftly picks me up and walks me to my bed.

“Sylas...”

He sits me down on my bed, then as he stands again, he speaks in a question, “Yeah?”

I get on my knees in front of him as I whisper softly, “I want to see you, too, please.”

He sighs as he looks down, continuing to unbutton his shirt. I see him bite his lip as I take off my shirt and bra. Right as I’m pulling off my skirt, I hear him fall to his knees. I swiftly take off my skirt and look over the end of the bed to find Sylas holding his head. I see his tail slide out from under his shirt. He’s panting heavily while biting his lip.

He’s trying to control the pain. His tail is fluffy and big. It’s pretty neat how he has white and silver fur. The tip of his tail is silver and it’s so pretty. The way it shimmers underneath the lights; beautiful. I grab his wrists to remove his hands from his head. White fluffy ears with a silver tip as well. Awww, from this angle, he looks so adorable and innocent.

Sylas looks up at me as I see his eyes are brown and blue. I let go of his wrists as I begin to fall even weaker than before. I lay my chest against the bed with my hips in the air as I lean forward over my knees. My tail starts wagging uncontrollably as I stare him down.

Sylas smirks as he pets my head and says, “I’d ask if you like it, though, I can tell I made you weaker.”

He removes his hand from my head as he looks down and informs me in a solemn tone, “I know you don’t have a problem with my eyes, though, in this form, my eyes don’t change. I just thought you should know.”

I grab his face as my gaze becomes light with care.

“I love it. I love this form. Now I don’t have to do certain things to make your eyes change,” I whisper.

Sylas smirks, then grabs my wrists to removes my hands from his face. Sylas pulls off his shirt, then stands as he takes off his pants. I bury my face in the blankets as I try to control myself. He looks so adorable, yet he looks like a strong Alpha... My Alpha. I rub myself, trying to ease the pain. I have this throbbing sensation and it won’t go away. It’s because I need him that badly.

I feel the bed indent, but I don’t care right now. I’m too focused on... Sylas rubs his length along my entrance and my clit. I shake and shiver with the mere feeling.

“Get up,” he orders me with a dominant tone.

I whimper as he pulls away from me. I sit up and turn to face him. Sylas stares at me for a moment, then tackles me back onto the bed. My head hit my pillows at the head of the bed, while Sylas pulls me closer as he now lays beside me. Sylas licks my chest all over, then sucks on my breasts. I look down at him as he glances up at me.

I look away as I use my arm to cover my face. That look he gave me. I can’t ever describe the amount of pure satisfaction and pleasure I received. Why am I so driven this time? Why have my senses heightened so fast? I mean, it can’t be our ears and tails that have caused this. That’s not going to give us that 'extra boost,' right? I play with Sylas’s ears as he sucks harder on my breast.

“Damn it. I can’t take it anymore,” he speaks in such a deep, breathy voice as he crawls on top of me.

Sylas spreads my legs only to poke at my entrance, lining himself up. I squirm around as I can’t handle him constantly teasing me. Sylas smirks as he then slides in slowly. I gasp before letting out a breath of relief. I feel whole again. Once Sylas was fully in, he leans down a bit, only to hover over me as he rests his forearms on the bed. We’re merely inches apart. I can feel his body brush against mine as he moves.

I touch the side of his face as I whisper desperately, “Take me, Sylas.”

Author's Note: Hello, lovelies! Long time, no upload! My phone battery corrupted and it took forever for my new phone battery to come in, plus, with the holidays, I've kept myself quite busy! But it's 2020, baby! We finally made it! I'll be uploading more often and uploading more sketches as well as new chapters and stories! Yes, there will be plenty of new stories to come this year, but I'll also be trying to complete a few stories as well. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love you all and thank you so much for you support. 🧡