Chapter 41: Rut

"K-knot me! Sy! Ah!"

Sylas lays back for a moment only to thrust into me. I hold onto his shoulders as I take over to move my hips up and down along with him. As we hit our climax, I feel him knot me as he bursts inside. I scream in pure ecstasy, only causing him to cum more. It's so hot and feels so damn amazing. Sylas sits up, only to wrap his arms around my waist as he catches his breath.

"I was going to knot you as soon as I got the chance. Now you can't leave my side," he states lowly.

I hug him tighter, my breasts pressing against his chest as we feel our hearts beat together. It's as if they're in sync with one another. I grab the hair on the back of his neck as I move my hips slightly, trying to get comfortable. Sylas grabs my hips, pushing them down farther.

I whimper while he touches the back of my head as he whispers calmly, "It's okay. Just relax for now. We have to wait until it deflates. I don't want to hurt you."

I nod, then I kiss the side of his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. I soon doze off to sleep. That was a wild ride. No pun intended. After all this time and not remembering Sylas all that long, I fucking slept with him! No, I screwed him. Damn it! Not to mention, he even knotted me. Sylas told me, no matter what I had to say, he was still going to knot me.

I suppose this means we're connected for a month or so. Then we'll have to do it yet again. Oh my gosh... I don't know if I can keep this up. I don't deal well with commitment. Though, I suppose, if this is all for him, I'd do anything he wants. It's as if I'm compelled to do as he says. Strange, I think to myself shortly after I wake up.

I feel a warmth inside of me and against me. I open my eyes to see Sylas laying beside me, petting my head. He kisses my forehead, then looks at me with a soft gaze.

"Sleep well," he questions softly.

I nod, then I glance under the covers to see that he's still inside me. I blush softly as I put the covers down.

"Uh, how long did I sleep," I question nervously.

I become curious as to how long we've been like this. Sylas plays with my hair as he looks down at me.

"About two hours. I've been trying to wake you up since you passed out earlier. If you want to sleep in here, we can't make a mess tonight."

I nod, then I mumble, "That's why you didn't pull out."

He smirks softly as he strokes my hair.

"I was going to after thirty minutes, though, I didn't want to leave you like that or wake you up," Sylas admits.

I nod slowly, then I pull myself closer to him as I play with his hair.

"You ready to take a shower then," I ask softly as I look into his eyes.

Whenever he's around me, I swear, his eyes will always be different colors, though, I love that most about him. Sylas nodded as he then kisses my head.

"We'll slowly move together," he speaks softly.

I nod, then Sylas slowly turns as I cradle my legs over his lap. He sits up as I do the same, then he slides his hands under my thighs to pick me up. Sylas walks me into my bathroom, then turns on the shower. As we wait for it to warm up, he sits me down on the edge of the counter.

"Are you feeling okay," he asks, concerned if I'm in pain.

I nod as I rub my eyes and yawn. He smiles softly as he moves my hair away from my face. Once the shower was warm, Sylas walks onto the tiled floor and closes the door.

He smirks as he asks playfully, "You ready?"

I nod, then he gently pulls out as he stands me upright. I feel all the cum running down my thighs and legs. I shiver at the feeling. It's still warm after all this time. I lean forward, holding onto Sylas. He grabs my waist, then slips one hand between my thighs. I gasp as he touches my clit, then Sylas teases me a bit. I grab his wrist, making him stop, then I pull his hand away.

"D-don't," I stutter as I become nervous.

Sylas nods, then pulls me close to him as he says, "I was just feeling around. Besides, I needed to know that you're satisfied for now."

I nod as I wrap my arms around the back of his neck.

"I'm overly satisfied, which should help me go longer," I whisper softly.

Sylas chuckles softly as he looks down at me. I love his laugh and his smile. He's so cute.

"Maybe. I mean, unlike many Omegas, you were knotted for the first time during your first heat. Who knows where we go from here. We just have to ride this out together," he states unsurely.

I nod my head slowly, then I squeeze him tighter as I hug him, resting my head against his chest.

"Earlier, did you... uh, nevermind."

I let go of him as I look down, embarrassed to ask him.

"Tell me," he demands as I then feel weak.

I sigh softly as I move my foot around in the water on the floor.

"Did you, uh, go into a, uh,..."

He smirks as he pulls me close to him, cutting me off from what I was trying.

"Did I go into a rut? Yeah, I needed you just as much as you needed me. I did everything I could to hold back. Why do you think I teased you a lot," he questions playfully.

I blush as I look away and shrug, then Sylas touches the side of my face as he makes me look at him once again.

"Just your scent did that to me, even before we made it back to your room. I had to leave his office because I was having trouble controlling myself around you," Sylas admits.