Chapter 58: Wavering Hearts

I look down at my thigh to see Sylas’s hand. He buries his face between my thighs. He begins to breathe heavier, as if teasing me. I grab onto the hair on his head as he moves my panties to the side.

“S-Sylas? What’re you doing? We can’t do this right now. I’m sure we’ll be leaving soon,” I say as I begin to freak out.

He glances up at me as I see his face flush with red. Fuck. He’s in a rut. I didn’t think that was possible again. Well, maybe it’s just as possible as him putting me in heat. Damn it! I grab onto the hair on the back of his head, pulling him away from me. He yelps as I do so. I crawl on top of him and try to talk some sense into him. This isn’t going to work. All the sudden, Sylas’s phone starts ringing. I sit up as I answer the phone.

“Yeah?”

“Hey! Don’t sound so annoyed when you pick up your father’s call,” Elijah exclaims irritatedly.

I sigh as Sylas sits up, only to pull me onto his lap.

“Sorry, Eli. Kind of busy with Sylas. Uh, let’s just say, he isn’t himself right now. I just woke up and caught him like this. So, sorry if I sound annoyed,” I say, somewhat irritated as Sylas massages my breasts and sucks on my neck.

“Very well then. I’m assuming you put him into a rut. Welp, good luck with that and make it fast. We’ll be leaving in an hour,” Elijah states.

I growl, which causes Sylas to become more aroused.

Elijah chuckles as he says, “Anyway, I’ll let you go. Like I said, make it fast. Otherwise, we’ll have no choice but to leave him behind.”

I shake my head as I add, “Yeah, that won’t happen. He’ll kill me once I return. Then he’ll blame himself. So, I think I can manage. See you soon.”

I quickly hang up and throw the phone on the other side of the bed. Sylas rubs his hand over my panties as he pulls me closer to him. I push him away only to turn around and pin him down.

“You are being a really bad boy right now. You’ve got to cut this out,” I state irritatedly as I pull out his length.

Sylas leans his head back as I run my hand back and forth.

I grab his chin as I say, “You need to fucking snap out of this! You’re not yourself right now. I’m the Omega, not you,” I exclaim.

Sylas reaches up under my skirt, only to rip my panties down the middle.

I glare at him as I say, “You’re wrong if you think I’m going to do that. You’re not fully conscious.”

I rub him until he’s close to climaxing. I quickly suck on the tip as my mouth fills with cum. I pull away as I swallow, then I look down at him as he pants heavily. I grab his chin forcefully to make him focus on me.

“Damn it, Sylas! You need to snap out of this,” I exclaim as I’m becoming worried and irritated.

I rest my head on his chest as I begin to give up. Sylas grabs my hips as he pokes at my entrance. He pushes into me and thrusts as fast as he can. I remove his hands from my hips and swiftly get off of him. I fall back on the bed, then he sits up only to pin me down. I try to push him away as tears run down my face.

“Sylas, please, stop,” I plead.

He growls lowly as he meets my eyes. I cover my face as I soon give up on fighting back. Sylas grabs my wrists and I feel his grip tighten. He stops moving as I feel tears hit my hands. I peek through my hands to see Sylas looking down as tears fall from his cheeks. He soon lets go of me as he sits up and gets off the bed. He straightens up while I sit up swiftly, since I’m confused to what just happened.

Sylas grabs onto the door handle as he looks down and says, “I’m sorry I scared you. I will admit, I was in a rut until shortly after my dad called. Then, I had time to contemplate. As you were distracted, I thought, that would be the best time to test you. You’re not ready to fight back. You love him and even in a case like that, you won’t fight him. You’ll soon give into him as you just did for me. Don’t bother giving me an answer either. I already have it. And to answer your question from earlier; No, I’m not ready for any of this. I thought I could be okay with you seeing him, I thought I could handle it, but I can’t. You’ll go alone tonight, I’m staying behind.”

Sylas opens the door and walks out as I sit there completely shocked by what he’s said and done.

Tears roll down my face as I whisper, “Elijah.”

I cover my face as I sob quietly.

“Oh, Missy...”

Elijah runs over to me and embraces me in his arms. I hold onto him tighter as I cry my eyes out.

“That’s not like him, Eli. He knows of what’s happened to me before, yet, he did that for...”

“Himself. I know. I’m sorry, Katya. Look, I’m not defending him or you. I’m just an outsider looking in. He trusts and loves you, though, how I see it is; he tested you because of his brother. I can understand how worried he is about Seth taking you away from him. He’s afraid to lose you. The one thing he cares about most. Katya, Sylas has changed since you’ve been around again. He’s happier with you. Hence the reason he’s terrified something may happen. You’re everything to him and if you’re gone, he’ll be lost again. As would I,” Elijah speaks solemnly.