Chapter 42: Punishment

I look at him, shocked by his statement.

“You went into a rut shortly after we scented, didn’t you,” I question, kind of concerned as to what I put him through.

He nods as he looks down, then I touch the side of his face and kiss his forehead.

“I’m sorry. I won’t do that again. I guess I’ve disobeyed you a few times already which makes me a bad girl, right," I speak softly in an innocent voice.

Sylas smirks while his gaze meets mine as I become embarrassed. I look away, until he lifts my chin to kiss me passionately. His tongue swirls around mine as he grabs the back of my neck. Right as he pulls away, he bites my bottom lip.

As I catch my breath, he whispers, “You’re right. Now that you bring it up, I suppose you have disobeyed me. I gave into you a lot, didn’t I?”

I nod as I look down, then he lifts one leg as he pokes at my entrance. I become shocked as I hold onto his shoulders.

“S-Sylas...” he interrupts me with a kiss.

Once he pulls away, I look into his eyes, desperately desiring him again.

“How’d you know,” I question him as I become worried about how he figured out that I was ready again.

Sylas slides into me as he says, “You can sense how I feel, right?”

I moan softly as I try catching my breath.

“Answer me,” he demands.

“T-then s-stop,” I fight back by exclaiming in a desperate tone.

Sylas stops moving his hips, only to look at me, shocked by my response.

He shakes his head as he pulls out of me, then he says, “You need to be punished. Until then, answer me.”

I fill with fear, yet relief.

I look down as I whisper, “Sylas, I’m sorry...”

He pins me against the wall and whispers aggressively, “Answer my damn question. You don’t want to piss me off anymore.”

I gasp softly at his reaction as I meet his gaze. Sylas’s eyes, they’re both blue. He’s not embarrassed or anything like that. He’s comfortable with me by now, though, he's irritated with me.

I avert my eyes away as I answer, “Yes, I can sense your feelings.”

I look down swiftly as I feel as though he's hovering over me.

“I know how you feel, too. It’s part of our bond. This will only get stronger as time goes on.”

Sylas grabs my chin only to pull my lips closer to his.

Once he pulls away, he whispers, “I’m going to train you a little bit. Since you’re having a hard time following my demands.”

My eyes fill with fear as he stares me down. I can sense that he’s irritated and kind of upset. I believe he’s upset because I’m not listening to him most of the time.

Sylas steps away from me as he demands, “Pleasure yourself.”

I stand there, hurt by his words. He said he’d be here for me. What’s with this all of a sudden?! Can’t he punish me after my heat?! I feel my breath getting heavier as he grabs the shampoo while keeping his piercing eyes on me.

“Sit down since you’re weak and play by yourself until I’m done,” Sylas states as I slide down the wall to the floor.

I close my legs as I look down, then Sylas growls. I feel chills go up my spine as shiver.

He gets down on his knee in front of me as he demands angrily, “I said, right now.”

I grab my breast with my hand as I start massaging it while he stands up again.

“You can’t cum either. Only I can make you do that," he demands with a dominating tone.

A few tears roll down my cheeks as I look down. I spread my legs as I play with my clit. I use two fingers to slip into me. My soft moans fill the bathroom, then I pull my fingers out to play with my clit again. Sylas washes his hair in front of me, as if I’m being ignored. I feel neglected, though, I feel that I deserve it.

It’s my fault for disobeying him so much. As I’m close to a climax, I pull my fingers away to massage my breasts, trying to focus on holding in that feeling.

“Not there,” Sylas says, glancing down at me as he points towards my legs.

I move my hand down to my entrance, only to push two fingers in again. It hurts and I feel empty. I hate this. Though, with his presence, I suppose that helps, but it isn’t enough. I need him. His scent. His everything. I rub my ‘sweet spot’ over a few times, then I feel closer to a climax. Sylas kneels down in front of me as he plays with my breast.

“You’re close. Not close enough though,” Sylas says, as if daring me to disobey him again.

He pinches my nipple, making me yelp, then he smirks as he pulls his hand away. I reach out to grab his length, though he grabs my wrist just before I do so.

“Do you want me," Sylas asks me teasingly.

I begin to feel desperate as I pull out my fingers, then I rub my clit again as I nod.

Sylas gets on his knees in front of me as he says, “Fine. Do a good job and I’ll end your punishment for tonight.”

I nod, then I pull my hands away, only to grab his length. I get on my knees, only to bend down and kiss his tip. I swirl my tongue around, teasing him. He touches the back of my head, then as I suck on his tip, he pushes my head down. I take in all his length, until I pull out by the sudden action. I cough as he shakes his head.

“I actually thought you could do it,” he says as if somewhat disappointed.

I shake my head, then as I go to suck him again, Sylas pushes me away.

“No. You couldn’t do it.”