Chapter 52: M-Marking?

"I want to mark you."

I freeze up for a moment before I then speak nervously, "Sylas, you can't. We'll be married within a couple months. By then, you'll have to mark me. Just wait until that day."

He shakes his head as he pushes me back on the bed, only to pin me down.

"I won't go that deep, so, it'll heal before then. Besides, you made a great plan a few nights ago. Please, let me do this. I know you want it, too," Sylas says, trying to convince me.

I sigh as I look away from him.

"Do what you want. Though, when your father starts bitching at me, I'm blaming you," I say somewhat irritated.

Sylas smirks as he shrugs, then he leans down to kiss me.

He chuckles softly as he pulls away from our kiss to say, "I'm fine with that."

He kisses down my cheek and to my neck as he then thrusts his length into me. I gasp as I wrap my arms around his neck. He smirks as tries to suck on my neck. He was smiling too much, he could barely even kiss my neck. I look away as I fill with pleasure. Sylas pulls out as I was close to climaxing. A few tears fall from my cheeks, since I no longer feel his warmth.

I let go of him as he pulls away from me to get off the bed. He grabs his tie from my desk, then returns back to me.

"Sit up," he demands.

I do as he says and sit up. Sylas uses the tie to cover my eyes and ties it in the back.

"This should make things a little more interesting. Now, lay back down," he speaks with such dominance in his voice.

I lay down as I was told. I close my legs as I feel Sylas indent the bed with his knees as he's in front of me. Sylas spreads my legs open slowly, then licks up my thigh. All my senses have heightened since I'm not using my vision. Sylas teases me a bit as I squirm around.

"N-no! S-Stop teasing me," I exclaim.

Sylas rubs my clit with his thumb as he slides two fingers in me. I whimper as he moves his fingers faster. Sylas moves his thumb away and sucks on my clit instead. I squirm around again, until he grabs my thighs to hold me down. I finally climax, though, Sylas wanted to keep going.

"S-Stop. It h-hurts," I finally stutter out the words.

Sylas pulls his mouth away yet licks me only to tease me some more. I grab onto the hair on the back of his neck as I try to pull his head up. Sylas pulls away, then he nibbles on my hand. I go to pull my hand away, though, he bit harder.

"S-Sylas..." I wince in pain.

He pulls away as I pull my hand to my mouth to suck on it. Sylas sits up to line himself up with me, though, he ends up just poking me for a minute or so to tease me some more. I bite my hand where Sylas did, just so I can control my temper. I'm getting really irritated. I hope he knows that. Sylas thrusts into me hard as he leans forward, resting his arms on either side of me.

He kisses my neck while I wrap my arms under his to hold onto his back. Sylas spreads my legs wider, pounding me as hard and as fast as he can. I dig my nails into his back as I pull myself closer to him. Sylas licks my scent gland on my neck a couple times, until he then bites it. I gasp before I let out a moan of ecstasy as I climax again.

As I soon relax, Sylas pulls his teeth out from my neck, then licks up the blood trickling down my chest. He licks down my chest and sucks on my breasts. I hold onto the hair on the back of his neck as my breath becomes even heavier. I feel a sense of relief, now that he marked me. Though, it's only temporary, it still counts.

Sylas pulls out of me as he sits up. He pulls me up as well, then takes off the tie. I can't look at him now... Sylas grabs my chin and kisses me passionately. Our tongues fight for dominance, until I soon give in and let him explore every crevice of my mouth. Sylas pulls me over his lap. I cradle my legs over his torso as he lays back on the bed.

He grabs his length to rub against my clit. I lean forward as I rest my head against his shoulder. I grab his hand to move it away, then I thrusts my hips down as his length slides into me. I moan in relief as Sylas holds me close.

Before I move my hips, I whisper, "You were really starting to irritate me a bit ago. Just remember, you don't like to be teased and you become impatient. Well, so can I."

I move my hips slowly, then Sylas growls with frustration as he lifts my chin.

"I knew you were irritated. I could sense you were getting close to taking over or crying. I wouldn't have let you either way. Look, you make me weak. This is my way of making you weaker. Besides, deep down, you like it. Being dominated by me," Sylas says somewhat ticked off to what I said before.

I look away, causing him to let go of my chin.

"Let's just finish up. I wanna shower and eat breakfast," I state simply.

I move my hips faster, until he grabs them and makes me stop moving. I glare at him as he looks away.

He clicks his tongue as he asks, "Really? That's it? Not gonna admit anything? Is this nothing to you?"

I roll my eyes as I look away. Sylas picks me up, then puts me down as he walks to the bathroom.

"Have fun playing alone. You're not in heat anymore. You'll be slightly better off by yourself. I'll be in the shower," Sylas states angrily as he closes the bathroom door behind him.