Chapter 47: Attention

Now I'm feeling dominated.
I like it, though, right now, it sucks. I need him. He lets go of my wrist to finish cleaning up. Once he finished, Sylas grabs my hand as he leads me out of the kitchen. We rush upstairs and back to my room. I close and lock the door, then Sylas pulls me close to him; grinding against me.

I moan under my breath as he begins to rub my wrist. I wrap one arm around the back of his neck as I kiss his shoulder and up his neck.

He growls lowly as he questions, "Did you only want me? Is that it? You want my attention?"

I nod, then I nibble his ear. I swear he got harder. Now he understands how I feel. I need the attention that I'm giving him, otherwise, I go fucking crazy without him. I suck on his neck, leaving hickies, which I would lick after I was done with one. I move to the other side of his neck, then he picks me up and carries to me bed.

"Are you sure you don't need the attention right now," he questions me, unsure of how I'm feeling.

I pull away and kiss him as I sit on his lap.

Sylas pulls away, then he demands, "Answer me."

I look down as I grind against him.

"I-I'm fine. F-For now," I stutter as I begin to shake and shiver.

Sylas nods, then pulls me close for a kiss. I pull away to push him down on the bed. I continue to suck on his neck, causing his scent to become stronger. I grind against him until Sylas grabs my arse and makes me sit up as I yelp.

He smirks devilishly as he whispers, "It's okay. Go back to what you were doing."

I lean back down as I lift up his shirt, then he pulls it off. As soon he Sylas adjusts himself, then touches my arse again, and rubs the back of my thighs. I suck his neck harder, then as I begin to run out of places to leave hickies, I kiss his chest. Sylas grabs the waistband of my shorts from the back, and suddenly, I hear a rip. I jolt up as I feel a slight breeze.

He glares at me, then I look down as I move up a bit to nibble his ear. Sylas rips my shorts in half, then grabs my panties and rips those as well. He throws my clothes onto the floor while I sit up to pull down his pants. I pull out his length from the slip in the front of his boxers. I stroke him a couple times, causing him to growl lowly.

I line him up with my entrance, then I slowly push my hips down. Sylas sits up to hold me close, then I slowly move my hips up and down. I push Sylas back and hold onto his shoulders as I move my hips back and forth. Sylas grabs my hips to move them faster. I whimper and whine as I moan. I call his name every so often, causing him to grow bigger.

I kiss Sylas passionately as he moves my hips for me. Our tongues intertwine, rolling over one another. Our lips cherry red for our previous kisses. His tongue is warm and tongue, yet also gentle. I pull away from our kiss as I'm close to climaxing. I finally cum for the first round, then I slow my hips down as I try to calm myself. Sylas smirks as he shakes his head while sitting up.

"You're not done yet because I'm not finished. Lay down."

I get off his lap as his length slips out of me. I lay back on the bed as he lifts one leg to rest my ankle on his shoulder. He lines up with my entrance, then teases me a bit. I squirm and shiver at his touch. I turn on my side as he continues to hold my leg upon his shoulder.

"Who's your Alpha," he questions in a growl.

Sylas slides into me as I cry out, "You are!"

He grins as he thrusts into me. As I'm laying on my side with my leg in the air and his length inside me, my consciousness starts to fade. I know I'm in heat, yet I was controlling my consciousness so well, yet now I'm losing it. I squirm around slightly as I cum again. My heart is pounding in my head while my breath is heavy. Sylas pulls out as he just came a little bit.

He puts my leg down only to spread my legs open wide. I feel so exposed. Sylas just stares down at me as I shake and whimper.

"Alpha..."

Sylas smirks as I call for him. He leans down to kiss me passionately, until he rests his both of his palms beside my head. Sylas thrusts into me, starting slow and building up the pace. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck. After a few minutes, I can feel he's close to climaxing, as am I as well. I grab the hair on the back of his neck, until he slows down for a moment. I whimper, then he growls, causing me to be quiet.

"I want this to last," he whispers in my ear.

I move my arms away from him, only grab onto the bed sheets as he had slowed his pace. Sylas rests his forearms on either side of my head as he's trying to move deeper.

"Are you ready," he questions me as I shiver.

I nod, then he demands breathily, "Come on, kitten. Say it."

I whimper some more as he continues to thrust slowly.

I squirm around as I cry out, "Yes, Alpha! Please!"

Tears run down my face as he thrusts harder. I gasp as he hits my sweet spot repeatedly. I grab onto the hair on the back of his neck as I moan in ecstasy. He knots me again as we climax at the same time. I pull myself closer to him as I adjust myself. I swear, it's bigger this time. I kiss his lips softly. I can feel his breath against my face and neck, sending chills up my spine.

Sylas grabs onto my hips, pulling them closer as we turn on our sides, facing one another. I wrap my leg around his hips to make myself more comfortable.

Sylas wipes my tears away as he whispers, "I didn't hurt you too much, did I?"