Chapter 65: Seduction

“Let’s get cleaned up and head out, okay,” he questions softly. I nod as I grab the soap.

Sylas and I wash up and rinse off. I get out of the shower as he continues to wash his hair. I swiftly dry off, then blow dry my hair as I had slipped on my robe. A short pink robe that I’ve had for sometime now. Once Sylas gets out of the shower, I meet his gaze bu only for a moment before his eyes trail down my body. He’s staring at my arse.

I sigh as I shake my head. I avert my attention back to the mirror as I continue to blow dry my hair. Once my hair is dried, I twist my hair back only to clip it, leaving a few strands beside my bangs. I swiftly do some light makeup and readjust my hair. Sylas walks up behind me as he pulls me closer to him.

“You’re so beautiful. I love you more than words can explain,” he whispers in my ear as he looks at me through the mirror.

My heart thumps, then beats faster as I replay his words in my head. Sylas kisses my neck softly, then licks over my wound near my neck.

“You caught me off guard. Clever. I love you, Sylas. And thank you. Though, I still don’t find myself beautiful...”

Sylas covers my mouth, cutting me off from speaking.

“You’re drop dead gorgeous, no matter what. When you wore that white dress, you looked stunning. Though, I prefer you...”

Sylas removes his hand from my mouth as he then slowly unties my robe while he continues to say, “Naked.”

I grab onto his hands, making him stop.

“Calm down, lover boy. And thank you, again. Though, I prefer myself clothed. Now, as for you, well, that’s easy. The way you are now is what gets me going,” I whisper seductively as I slowly turn around.

Sylas was standing there, naked, as he had hugged me.

“I suppose we both prefer one another in the nude. I have a suggestion, though, you have to make it through the night first. Understand,” I whisper playfully as I hold onto the side of his neck.

“Very well then. If it’s for you, I’ll keep my cool for tonight. What’s your wager,” he questions curiously.

I smile as I whisper in his ear, “We’ll play a few games tomorrow. Maybe strip poker, though, you may have to teach me a bit.”

Sylas wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

“Don’t tease me so damn much. That’s my job,” he speaks lowly.

I giggle softly as I nuzzle my nose against his.

“I need my fun, too. So, what do you say? Wanna play some games tomorrow,” I question teasingly.

Sylas smirks as he shakes his head.

“Fine. Though, we have to wait until night. Seth is going to be here until the wedding and we can’t take any chances,” he speaks softly as I can tell he’s getting irritated.

I pull him in for a gentle kiss.

As I pull away, I whisper, “Don’t worry about it. I won’t be leaving your side. Ever.”

Sylas slowly lets go of me as he says, “I wouldn’t let you leave my side anyway. Now, get dressed and let’s go.”

Sylas leaves the bathroom as I finish drying off. I soon exit the bathroom only to pick up my dress from the floor to slip it on. As Sylas is buttoning his shirt, he takes a glance at me as he then averts his attention to the moon above the patio.