Part 1: Their Life

The door slammed open of the big mansion. Everyone started to panic. The young boy who was rude but handsome walked in. He just returned from his school. Everyone bowed at him. One of the maid asked, "Should I prepare something to eat for you young master?"

The young boy replide, " No. Just bring some bear to my room.". The maid bowed and he walked away.

So this young handsome man is Kim Taehyung

He is 23 years old. He is very handsome. He is sweet, clingy to the people he loves but cold and rude to everyone. He is the son of the principal, his mom died in his childhood, he is totally a spoiled kid and full of himself, he has a high attitude and pride, often bullies people at school, but yes he is not a playboy.... He never had a girlfriend. He is still waiting for the right one, he believes someone is there for him, and on the other side girls are just crazy for him. He is the most handsome in there school afterall. He is the defination of perfection. Some girls love him for money and some does for his face, but nobody dares to come near him due to his bad attitude and cold behaviour, they just admire them from far. He himself know about this but he doesn't care cuz he is not interested in random girls.

And about friends, he has 6 best friends, they are: Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. He is only clingy and sweet to them in school. They are also handsome, rich like him. But all of them are not spoiled and full of attitude. These seven handsome men are the member of their own group BTS

 These seven handsome men are the member of their own group BTS

On the other hand-

She just came back from her school. And as always she was sad because like everyday everyone kept ignoring her.

She:"Grandma!", she said entering the kitchen.

Grandma:"Omo Y/n, when did you return?"

Y/n: "Just now"

Grandma:"Okay, look I've made your favourite chocolate cake..now eat up quickly"

Y/n:"No grandma, I'm not hungry"

Grandma: "What happened dear? You don't seem happy. Something wrong?"

Y/n:"Grandma, Am I that bad?"

Grandma:"Why are you asking this. You are a fallen angel from heaven. Why would you be bad?"

Y/n:"Then why everyone ignores me, why don't they talk to me?", she said in verge of crying. Grandma signed knowing everything.

Grandma:"It's okay angel. Don't worry everything will be alright soon. There is someone for you who will give you all the love you deserve. He will never ignore you but will stay by your side always "

Y/n:" Really? "

Grandma:"Yes, now go and fresh up anf eat this cake. Okay?"

Y/n:"Okay grandma love you"

Grandma:"Love you too dear"

So this is Y/n. Kim Y/n (You). She is 21years old. She is kind, sweet, caring to everyone, and Very SHY. She is only child of her parents but her parents died in a car accident. She lives with her grandma in daegu now.

Speciality about her is, She is very beautiful, just like a angel..no one can be compared to her beauty, and because of this, girls are jealous of her so no one wants to be friends with her, and about boys, they want to be her friend but due to her extreme beauty, they think they don't deserve her so they also keep distance from her but admires her from far. And that's why she always thinks negative about herself. She thinks her beauty is her curse, so she always tryes to hide it. And about friends, she had friends in her chilhood but now she doesn't have any. And abou having boyfriend, she never had one, even she hasn't ever been close to any boy. She is pure and beautiful.

A few days later:

Her grandma was waiting for her to come back from school cuz she had a surprise for her. Soon she came back looking all sad as always.

Y/n:"Grandma I'm home", she said gloomily.

Grandma:" Y/n baby, I have a wonderful news for you. I'm sure you will be very happy to hear it.

Y/n:" What is it grandma?"

Grandma:" No no first go and fresh up and eat something, then I will tell you"

Y/n:"Okay grandma"

After finishing everything she sat infront of her grandma.

Y/n:"Will you tell me now what is the happy news?"

Y/n was really excited to hear it. But she didn't know after this her life would totally change.

Grandma:"Yes, so the news is......

Know in the next part.

[ Thanks for reading it. It's my first book. Please understand. Thank you. And please.. DO NOT COPY MY WORK]