Bonus Chapter

Book 2: The Evolution of the Reigns

It's been a year since Rosalie Salvatore started in the WWE. Well she's not Rosalie Salvatore anymore. Now she's Rosalie Anoa'i. She is married to Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoa'i. He is otherwise known as Roman Reigns, the muscle of the Shield. Rosalie has gone through hell with Leati. He stuck by her through it. Now it's time to begin a new chapter of their lives together.

----------------------------------------------

I smile at Joe as he gets ready. It's been a year and a few months since I came to work here at WWE. I start my new storyline tonight. I'm with AJ in the storyline. Joe, Dean and Colby are in a storyline with Batista, Triple H, and Randy Orton. 

We actually shoot a promo tonight and then we go and do a tag team against The Funkadactlys. I sit as I start getting nervous about this new storyline. Joe comes over and sits next to me. I lay my head in his lap and he strokes my hair.

Joe says,"You're worried about the break away from us Hounds."

I reply,"No I'm not breaking up with my Hounds. I need my Hounds."

He says,"I think you can pull this off. But it means turning heel against her."

I reply,"She knows that it is just for the storyline and that I would never do it in real life."

Joe nods and I smile.

He says,"I know you can pull this off."

I get up and straddle him. He looks at me and I smile.

I say,"I have to be like Dean though."

Joe's eyes widen and says,"Oh no."

Then he smiles and I smack his chest. He leans in and kisses me. I get up and there's a knock on the door. I go and open it. AJ is standing there and I pick her up in a hug. She laughs and I set her down. I see her have something in her hands and she hands it to me. I open it and see that it's our new shirt.

I squeal in excitement and Dean covers his ears. I take my tank top off and put it on over my bra. I turn to AJ and she unzips her Punk hoodie and see she is wearing hers. I pick her up and spin her around. She laughs and I do some flips. I crash into something hard and slide down. I look up and see Joe looking down at me.

I burst into a fit of giggles and Joe looks at me worried. Everyone looks at me worried and it makes me laugh harder. I can't help it. I try to stand but collapse as I keep laughing. Dean is looking at me concerned.

Dean says,"She's completely lost it. She's cracked."

I stand up successfully and go to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and take my shirt off. I just put my head under the stream of water. I finally calm down and turn the shower off. I squeeze my hair and head out of the showers. I shake my head from side to side then flip my hair back. I wince as it slaps my lower back.

I come back out and look at everyone. I smile and everyone breathes a sigh of relief. I laugh and look at Dean. I raise an eyebrow questioningly and smirk at him. He smirks back at me and I run at the lockers. I kick off them and go to kick Dean in the head but he blocks it.

I land on my feet and he smirks. I slip my tank top back on and slide between Dean's legs. My legs are between his legs and I spread Dean's legs farther apart to where he is almost doing the splits.

He groans in pain and I chuckle. I help him get back to a comfortable stance and get my Hounds of Justice wrestling top and hoodie vest on. I go to Joe give him a kiss and turn to AJ.

I ask,"Ready crazy?"

She holds out her hand and I take it. We skip out of the locker room and I hear Joe say something about turning me into an AJ. We skip to Gabriella while she curls the bottom of our hair and Mikayla does our makeup the same except I have hot pink lipstick with some clear lip gloss. I have the belt around my waist after winning it back from Maryse.

I see Maryse and call her over. She comes over and smiles at me. We talk about Mike's new movie roll and then AJ is done so we say goodbye to Maryse and skip off to see Trinity and Ariane.

We talk about our match tonight and I smile as Jon starts sneaking up behind Trinity. He picks her up and she screams in surprise. We laugh and next thing I know, I'm over Joe's shoulder.

I smack his ass and he smacks mine. I laugh and tell him to put me down. He smacks my ass again and I slide down as he stops. I look up at him and he leans down and kisses me.

I kiss him back and the show starts. I pull away and head to shoot a promo with AJ. The cameras start rolling and AJ and I collide as we walk around the corner.

AJ says,"Watch where you're walking."

I say,"You should really check around corners before you walk around them."

AJ asks,"I'm supposed to find a partner for the tag team match I have tonight, would you be my partner?"

I say,"Sure."

The cameras stop rolling and I look at AJ. She smiles and we head to catering wait for our match. I can't wait to get this storyline going. It's gonna be fun and well crazy.

I grab a water bottle and toss it to AJ. She catches it and I get one for myself. We wait and watch the show until it's time for our match. I see Jericho walk by and run to catch up with him.

He smiles at me and I say,"I just want to thank you and your band for giving me permission to use Lights Go Out. I'm a big fan of Fozzy as well as you Chris. I can't wait to go out tonight."

Chris replies,"Well it was my pleasure. I am going to be a little confused as to why my band and I are blasting through the arena when you come out and interrupt me though. But I will get used to it. "

I smile and reply,"I can't believe I have interrupt you. I love it when you get on the Mic. You're hilarious."

Chris chuckles and says,"Thanks Rose. Hey I gotta go but I will see you out there ok."

I nod and he gives me a hug and leaves. I head back to AJ and she tells me that we are on in 15. I nod and start getting really excited.

I can't wait to come back. I haven't been back in about three months because Steph gave me time off. We made it seem like I was injured during my match when I won the Divas Title.