80- February 23

It's been about a couple weeks since we were in New York. I am getting ready for my match at the Elimination Chamber tonight. I'm going against Alicia Fox. I'm still Divas Champion am defending my title against Alicia. We have been scripted to have Alicia loses. Joe, Colby, and Dean have a match against the Wyatt Family. I'm scared for all three of them.

Joe comes in and I smile. He comes over to me and wraps his arms around me. I lay my head against his chest and sigh. Dean and Colby come in and sit down. I run to Dean and tackle him in a hug. He wraps his arms around me and I do the same to Colby. I pull away and start pacing.

Joe says,"Calm down, baby girl. We'll be fine."

I say,"Bray Wyatt is psychotic. He is dangerous Joe."

Joe stops me and looks in my eyes as he says,"The guys and I will be ok."

I feel tears in my eyes and hold them back. I nod and he kisses my forehead and then kisses my lips. I kiss him back and he pulls away.

I say,"Come back with nothing broken."

He nods and I leave for my match. I go to the gorilla and head out for my match against Ariane. I smile and the crowd cheers. I have my Hounds of Justice vest hoodie on. I go and place it in front of Jerry. I climb up on to the second rope in the corner. I see a little kid in the front row with a sign that has my picture on it. It says:The moon is full and Hayley's hungry.

I roll out of the ring and go to the kid and I ask him if he has a pen. He asks his mom and she hands me a blue sharpie. I grab the sign and sign it. I ask him what his name is and be tells me. I write him a little message and hand the sign back to him. He is smiling and I take off my Hounds of Justice t shirt that I have on and sign it and put it on the boy.

He is grinning so big I can't help but smile. I roll back into the ring and Alicia Fox comes out. I get ready in my corner and wait. The ref rings the bell and we lock up in the middle of the ring. I throw Alicia into the corner and give her a running knee. She kicks me in the gut and I bounce of the ropes and slam into her.

I grab Alicia by her hair and slam her face into the mat. I then start rubbing her face in the mat. She gets up and goes to kick me but I catch her ankle. I knock her other leg out from under her and fall back as I launch her into the ropes. I grab her and do an impaler DDT. Alicia gets up and lands a kick go the back of my head.

I get up and grab her by her hair. I slam her down by her hair and go to pin her. She kicks out at two. I get up and she runs at me. I'm near the ropes and grab the top rope and drop at the last second. Alicia goes flying over the rope and lands on the mats outside of the ring. I get on the top rope and go to do a diving cross body but Alicia catches me. She does a back breaker and I groan.

I get up with her and push her into the pole. She screams in outrage. I slide into the ring and she comes after me. I get her with a Twist of Fate and pin her. The ref counts to three and I am announced winner. I grab my hoodie from Jerry who hands it to me. I smile and he gets up and hugs me. He quickly pushes me away and I see Alicia collide with Jerry. I am in shock and rip Alicia away by her hair and toss her several feet.

I go to Jerry and see that he is unconscious. I tell the doctor to call Roman and Dean out here. They come out and we carry Jerry to the back. They take hold of him before we head up to the ramp and I go to Alicia and slap her. She holds her cheek and I scream at her that she went too far.

We head backstage and Jerry gets up. They set him down and I hug him. Alicia comes to the back and we hug it out. Our segment was awesome. Jerry stays backstage and goes and grabs something from catering.

I groan as I realize we are one match closer to Joe's match. I get settled as best as I could with Jon, Josh, John, Trin, TJ, Nattie, Nikki, and Brie. I go to Nikki and tell her an idea I have for us to do. She smiles and agrees.