50- I'm Fine!

doctor looks me over and sees nothing is broken. He shines a light in my eyes and checks my vitals. The guys are looking concerned and the doctor tells me to move my arms and I do. I move my left arm and wince as my shoulder flares up in pain. The doctor wraps my shouldered rubbing Tiger Balm on it. I get the scent of Christmas time when he opened the Tiger Balm. I get off the table and start for the door. Dean and Seth place their hands on my stomach and stop me.

I say, "I am fine."

Dean say,"You need to calm down sweetheart."

I look at him and exclaim, "I said I'm fine!"

He puts his hands up in surrender as does Colby. The doctor tells me that I will be ok in the morning. I thank him and leave the trainer's room. I see Bray Wyatt standing outside. I scream in outrage and launch myself at him getting a good punch in before he has me pinned against the wall. I try to head butt him but he stays just out of my reach.

He says,"I am looking forward to working with my cousin's ex-girlfriend."

I freeze and stare at him. He smiles and struggle to get away from him. I get nowhere and he smiles. I am pissed off and I pull a trick out of Ric Flair's book. I spit on him and he takes his hands and wipes his face. I ram my knee up into his groin and he groans. He gets up and pushes my left shoulder into the wall and I scream in pain. He smacks my head into the wall and I see black dots in my vision.

Bray let's go of me and I fall to the ground. I feel him lay something under my hand. I groan and hear Bray run away. I use up the last of my energy and scream for Roman. I hear footsteps and see familiar blue eyes before blackness takes over.

I wake up and see Dean, Colby, Joe, Natalya, Ruby, Amaya, and Tyler. Dean and Colby are pacing. Natalya, Ruby, and Amaya are holding in tears. Tyler is looking pissed off. Joe is sitting with his head in his hands. I sit up and the room spins and I groan. Everyone's heads snap towards me.

I ask, "Where is that bastard?"

Joe says,"I don't know where Bray went but he left this."

Joe hands me an envelope and I open it. It says:

Rosalie,

I hope you enjoy working with my cousin. He is going to keep an eye on you. For me. When I get out of prison, I'm coming for you. You're mine, Rosalie. No one else is going to have you. i have not stopped loving you. I remember when you told me you told me your dreams. Enjoy your little fiancé. He is going to be the first to go when I get out. Bye now my love.

Love,

Eric

I feel my hands start trembling. I crumple the letter in my hand and feel myself start getting pissed off again. I feel the hospital bed sink as someone gets on. I feel a hand close around mine and the other lift my head up. My yellow eyes meet blue ones and I crack. I sit up on my knees and cry into Joe's chest. I start pounding his chest. I feel his SWAT gear underneath my fists. I pound his chest harder. He holds me and I scream into his chest. I let every emotion that I bottled up out. He holds me and I slowly pull myself together.

The doctor comes in and says that I just have a very minor concussion. He says that I will be fine in the morning. I see that I am still in my ring gear. I see my sister holding a shirt for me. I take it and smile at her. I put it on and see that it is a Hounds of Justice shirt. My cousin, Ruby, is holding sweatpants for me. I take them smiling at her and put them on. I see they are my Supernatural sweatpants. I smile and Joe picks me up. He carries me out of the hospital.

We get in the limo waiting for all of us. I'm sitting on Joe's lap and I curl into him. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head gently on mine. I take a strand of his hair in my right hand and rub it. He places a kiss to my forehead.

I say, "I love you."

Joe says,"I love you too."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well uh.... Here's an update. Thank you all for getting it over 16K. I hope I get published and get to see Tyler Logan proud.