41- Running into Josh Henderson

....a car comes down the road. I hear everyone gasp but I jump and flip behind the car. I run back to the safety of the sidewalk and everyone surrounds me. I smile and everyone cheers. We put the last things of Kaysie's in the truck and head to Black Angus. It's underground and it's nice and cool down there. There's even a waterfall.

We're a party of 16 or more. I literally lost count. There's so many of us. They seat us and I see a familiar face. I nudge Kaysie and point to the guy. She nods at me and I get up and head over.

I say questioningly, "Josh?

The guy turns around and I smile.

I say, "Why it is you. Josh it's me Rosalie."

He smiles and says,"I remember."

I ask, "How have you been? I haven't seen you since college."

He says, "Oh. I'm doing great. I'm on the show that's premiering shortly called Dallas. But I haven't been doing as good as you apparently, Ms. Salvatore."

I laugh softly and say, "Actually soon to be Mrs. Anoa'i."

He says, "No way."

I says,"Yeah. I actually have some people for you to meet. If you're not busy here."

He says, "No. I can come meet your friends."

I smile and get up. He does the same and follows me back to the others. Joe gets up and comes to me. I smile and he wraps an arm around my waist. I blush and look at Josh. His eyes are wide. I giggle and wave my hand in front of his face. He blinks as he comes out of his trance.

He says, "Whoa! You're Roman Reigns."

Joe chuckles and holds his hand out as he says, "I'm guessing you're a fan of the WWE. My real name is Joe Anoa'i."

Josh shakes Joe's hand and says, "I'm Josh. Josh Henderson."

I introduce him to everyone and when I get to Nattie, I look at him.

I say, "It's going to be hard for you to believe but, this is my sister Natalya Neidhart."

Josh H. starts laughing and I stand there and stare at him. He stops laughing when he notices that I am not laughing.

Josh says, "You're serious."

I nod my head slowly and he runs at me and hugs me. I forgot how happy he gets for other people. I see Josh and Kaysie leave. I tell Josh Henderson to sit with us so he and I can catch up and so he can get to know everyone. Joe sits next to me and we order. Joe and I do the Campfire for Two and so does everyone. Except for Josh. He orders the Filet special. We all order the wagon wheel sampler. I get a caeser salad and Joe gets a garden salad with ranch. Joe and I both order lemonade.

Joe pulls my chair closer to his and I blush. We finish our salads and the samplers come. I instantly grab a loaded potato skin and start munching. Everyone looks at me weird.

I swallow and say, "Loaded potato skins are bomb."

Everyone smiles and Joe grabs a fried zucchini. I smile as he tastes it. His eyes widen in surprise and I grab a wing. I finish it and wipe my hands. Joe takes a sip of his lemonade and a beer comes. I grab the other loaded potato skin hold it up for Joe to try. He takes a bite and I giggle as he gets sour cream in his goatee. I grab his napkin and wipe it off. He smirks and I blush. He leans down and presses his lips on mine. I sigh in pure bliss and kiss him back. I grab the potato skin and take a bite. Joe finishes it and we all talk about tomorrow's RAW. I have a match with Brie. Our food comes and we eat. Joe and I order a big wedge of the chocolate fudge cake for dessert to go. We head back to the arena and I slowly climb up the steps into the bus.

I say,"Dammit. We were supposed to go dress shopping. Well we're here for a week. We can do it Wednesday."

Joe puts our dessert in the fridge and we head to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow didn't know Rosalie knew Josh Henderson. I don't know if there is a Black Angus in Dallas, if not, there's one now. My story, my way. Lol.