69- Spending the Day with Friends

It's the day after RAW and we are all hanging out at Adam's place. I'm in my Red string bikini and laying on one of Adam's many lawn chairs. I'm on my stomach and Nikki is on one side while Nattie is on the other. We are tanning waiting for Brie, TJ, Bryan, Cena, Colby, Eva Marie, Amaya, Dean, and Ruby.

Nattie asks,"So what exactly happened?"

I answer,"After what Joe said, I took a walk and some pervert guy snuck up on me. I didn't know what to do. It's like my mind blanked. It's like the first time Eric did it. But I should have been able to fight back. I couldn't."

Nikkei asks,"Do you know who the guy was?"

I say,"Dave. Dave Serrano. He was one of Eric's close friends. He was supposed to be in fricken Tokyo."

Nattie looks surprised. I nod and I flip over. I close my eyes and just relax. My eye is throbbing and I think of Dave. He was a good guy. What the hell happened? A shadow looms over making it dark. Next thing I know my body starts getting wet. I open my eye and see Joe looking down at me with his hair dripping on me.

I say,"Babe you're getting me all wet."

Joe smiles and says,"It better only be me gettin you wet."

I reply,"Well there's Zac Efron. Dave Franco. Chris Hemsworth."

Joe looks at me with wide eyes and I see Nikki, Nattie, Jon, Adam, and Trinity all holding in their laughter.

I continue,"There's also Chris Evans, Ryan Reynolds, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr."

Joe turns and starts to walk away. I wait til he get be the pool and run and push him into the pool. I catch him off guard and he falls into the pool. I burst into laughter and he comes to the surface.

I say,"You idgit. You really thought I liked them. I mean sure they're hot but I already have my Hercules."

I run and jump into the air. I flip and land in Joe's arms. I kiss his cheek and he smiles. I hear Nikki tell Nattie that she's gonna post it on Twitter. I roll my eyes and press a kiss to his lips. He pulls away and my eye starts throbbing more. I gasp as it sends a.spurt of pain outwards. Joe looks at me with concern.

I say,"I'm ok. My eye is just throbbing."

Adam says,"I have some painkillers in the house."

I ask,"Could you bring me three please?"

Adam says,"Of course sis. I'll be back in five."

I smile and he leaves. I go and start swimming to the stairs or at least try to. I bump into the wall. Next thing I know, I'm picked up by Joe and he sets me on my chair. I smile up at him.

He asks,"How did you know where to go when you pushed me in and jumped into the pool?"

I say,"I took a risk. But I would've seen the ground so I wouldn't have gotten hurt."

Joe nods and heads back in the pool. I lay back down and Adam comes out with a three Advil and some lemonade. I smile and kiss his cheek. I take the Advil and lay back down. I hear the rest of my friends arrive.

I call out,"Deanybear!!"

I hear,"Rosie!!!"

I get up and see Dean walk out the door. He comes over to me and hugs me. I hug him back and lay back down. I grab the glass of lemonade and start to drink. Dean takes his shirt off and I see Colby do the same. Damn they're ripped. I get an idea and tell Dean. He nods and goes and tells Colby. I call Joe out of the pool and he comes over. I tell him my idea and he agrees.

I hand my cellphone to Natalya and Adam takes his phone out. Colby comes to me and I smile. I get on the table and flip as I jump. I wrap my legs around Colby's neck in a hurricanrana. Colby holds his hands palms up and I place my hands in them. He grips my hands and I take my legs from around his neck and put them straight up. Colby lifts me by my hands up until I'm just where I need to be. I fall to my right against Colby. I release his left hand and he grabs my ankle and pulls me around. I'm on his shoulders and Joe goes to my feet while Dean goes towards my upper body. I smile as the cameras click. I post all the pictures and tag the guys in it.

I'm standing and Nattie takes my phone. Next thing I know, I'm up on Joe's shoulders. I smile and lean over and he laughs. I wrap my legs around his neck, swing around and fall back. I'm hanging by my legs. Joe grabs my hands and I flip letting go of his neck. I land and he claps. I bow and have Joe stand in front of the pool. I take my phone and snap a picture of him. I toss my phone to Adam and tackle Joe. We land in the pool and we come up with Joe holding me.

He says,"Baby girl."

I shiver as he calls me by my nickname he gave me and look up at him. He captures my lips with his. I kiss him back and he pulls away and presses a gentle kiss to my swollen eye. I blush and he strokes my cheek with his thumb. We swim to the shallow end of the pool. Well Joe guides me to the side of the pool and I get out. I feel Dean help me to the shallow end since I can't see it very well. I get in and Joe grabs me by my waist. I lay my head against his chest and we float. Everyone relaxes and there's silence. Soon I tell Adam to put Metalingus on. He does and we all rock out to Metalingus. Then we listen to some Adam Lambert, Avenged Sevenfold, Demi Lovato,Emblem3, and some more artists. We just have a fun day and Joe and I relax outside of the pool as it has turned into night. Everyone is relaxing.

I say,"I have a good song choice for right now."

I grab my phone and find REO Speedwagon Can't Fight This Feeling. I go and relax with Joe as the song plays. I hear everyone chuckle and I cuddle closer to Joe. Today has been great.