18- Breakfast With Trinity, Eva Marie, Ariane, Nattie, and the Boys

I wake up and look around. Last thing I remember is watching Hunger Games. I'm in bed and in my well I'm in one of Joe's shirts. I feel something warm next to me and turn over. It's Joe. I smile and slide out of the bed quietly and quickly. I go to the cabinet and grab a Kit Kat and start munching while I draw a picture of Trinity. I had taken a black and white photo of her the other day and I want to draw it. I start putting in the details and soon finish my Kit Kat. I start shading in the parts that need to be shaded in. The flash of my ring catches my eye and I stop and smile. I can't believe I'm engaged to him. I guess I went through so much hell that I finally found my angel. My Samoan angel. Joe protects me and loves me for who I am. I love him and will protect him from my past as long as I possibly can.

Joe comes out and says sleepily, "I didn't hear you get up."

I say, "I didn't want to wake you up. You need sleep."

He says, "So do you."

I smile and he leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back and he smiles. I see he has his hair down and I gasp.

He asks, "What?"

I say,"You hair is down. It's not wet though."

Joe laughs and say,"You look so surprised."

I reply, "I am."

He smiles and says, "I guess it's a good thing I can still surprise you."

I kiss him and reply, "I don't think a day will go by that you will not surprise me."

He looks at my drawing of Trinity and says, "That's beautiful."

I feel my cheeks heaten and say, "Thank you."

Joe asks, "Will you sing for me?"

I laugh as I say, "I swear if you ask me to sing Soft Kitty, I'm out."

Joe says, "Sing any song you want."

I think and start singing Eternal Flame.

"Close your eyes

Give me your hand, darling

Do you feel my heart beating?

Do you understand?

Do you feel the same?

Am I only dreaming?

Is this burning?

An

Eternal Flame

I believe

It's meant to be, darling

I watch you when you are sleeping

You belong with me

Do you feel the same?

Am I only dreaming?

Is this burning?

An

Eternal Flame

Say my name

Sun shines through the rain

My whole life

So lonely

You come and ease the pain

I don't want to lose this feeling

O-o-o-o-oh No-o-o-o-o!"