10- First Autograph Signing

It's been a week since we started the storyline and today is my first autograph signing with Joe, Seth, Dean, Natalya and John Cena. I'm really excited. We're in San Jose, California for this week's RAW. We go out and the fans cheer. Roman and I are holding hands and Joe kisses me and the fans go wild. I smile and we go and sit down. The first fan to come is a girl in a Hayley shirt. I smile and she smiles back.

I ask, "What is your name sweetheart?"

She says, "I'm Amaya."

I say, "That's a pretty name."

She smiles and I sign her picture of me.

I ask, "Would you like me to sign your shirt?"

Her eyes light up and she nods. I motion for her to come over and sign the back of her shirt. She smiles and turns around and hugs me. I'm shocked but I hug her back. She seems hesitant to move on to Joe. I tell her that if he's mean to her tell me. She smiles and goes to him. The fans start coming and we finish them all and have 2 hours left till the show starts. Joe picks me up and carries me inside. He sits me on top of a pile of boxes. He takes both my hands in his and leans down and kisses me.

I say, "You were so adorable with the kids."

He says, "Mmmm. So were you. I couldn't help but watch you with that girl."

I say, "Amaya was adorable."

He smiles and says, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I says,"I want to spend the rest of my life with you too. But doesn't it seem a little weird that we feel this way and we've barely even been going out."

He says, "I knew when I first saw you that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."

I smile and he says, "Follow me."

I jump down and follow Joe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

What do you think Joe's going to do?