26- Amaya

A/N

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read this story, commented and voted or any of the three. It's amazing how many views this has got. I'm actually jumping up and down seeing that it is over 4K. Thank you all. You all are amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finish Varsity Blues and I get a text from Triple H saying that he wants The Shield and I to do a segment out of the ring with 3MB, and AJ Lee as the fans come in. I text him back saying ok. I look at Joe to see that he got the text and I go and change into the rest of my gear. I follow Joe to the Shield's locker room and we walk in. I see Jonathan and Colby shirtless getting ready for the segment. Joe goes and I turn and as he gets undressed and walk over to Colby.

I help him buckle all the things that need to be buckled and ask, "What are we supposed to do in this, this segment scene?"

I feel my phone go off and see Colby and Jonathan pick up their phones. The text is from Triple H.

It says:

While the fans are entering the arena, 3MB and AJ Lee will go to greet them. The Shield will come out and attack 3MB. Roman will spear Drew McIntyre. Seth will go against Jinder Mahal. Dean will go against Heath Slater. Seth will "knock" Jinder unconscious and go to help Dean with Heath. Drew gets up after Roman goes to help Dean and Seth. The Shield knocks Heath unconscious and Roman superman punches Drew. AJ comes out of nowhere and starts hitting Roman. Hayley will spear AJ and AJ will get up and Hayley does a spinning roundhouse kick. She knocks AJ unconscious. Hayley will go to check on Roman. Seth and Dean drag Drew down a corridor and down to the back. Roman and Hayley will talk and Roman will ask Hayley out on a date and Hayley will kiss Roman and then leave. The date will be featured on Monday Night Raw.

Good luck and be safe.

End of text.

I say, "My question just got answered."

Joe says, "I am actually looking forward to this."

I giggle and turn to him. He is just putting his vest on and I go and help him zip, clip, and buckle it. He has put his wrestling boots on and I play Asylum by Disturbed. I see Seth start head banging. I start singing it and head to Dean. He is surprised. I see that Seth is head banging around playing air guitar. I sing the long notes and Joe looks surprised. I wink at him and he smiles. There's a knock on .the door and I restart the song and turn it down. I have headed into the shower area. Dean plays the air drums while Seth plays bass air guitar, and Joe plays lead air guitar. They go out as I play the song.

I sing:

RELEASE ME!

The door bursts open and I walk out as I start singing the song with David Draiman. Eva Marie, Randy, Punk, Sheamus, AJ Lee, Stephanie, and Triple H are standing there in shock. I sing the whole song and the song slowly and perfectly ends and goes into silence. Once the song ends, the guys and I are breathing somewhat hard. I feel around for my pack of gum and see a pack fall at my feet. I look up after picking it up to see Punk smiling. I take a piece and toss it back to him.

Punk say,"You are very good at singing. I've never heard a girl take on David Draiman before. Good job."

I smile and everyone else starts clapping. AJ tells us we start in 5. We get into position and the segment starts. Once I see AJ move and start hitting Roman I move and spear her. The fans are loving it. All of a sudden, Someone starts slapping AJ's stomach. We look down and I see Amaya there.

Amaya says, "Get away from my Hayley. You're a meanie."

We look at each other and go with it. AJ picks her up and starts to dangle her over the edge. I look at Roman and nod. He runs and plucks Amaya out of AJ's hands and I do a spinning roundhouse kick and AJ falls unconscious. I pick Amaya up and hug her. She's such a cool kid. I check on Roman and he asks me out to dinner. I kiss him and feel Amaya hide in my hair. I take her downstairs and backstage.

I laugh as Amaya goes and plays with Seth's hair. Then she sits and starts braiding the blonde and brown strands of hair together. I giggle as Seth sits there waiting for it to end. I pull her away from Seth and he sighs and starts undoing the braids. Dean and Joe are busting up laughing. Amaya goes to Joe and he looks down at her.

He is leaning against a stack of boxes and she goes and grabs his pants and starts climbing up. She goes and climbs behind him and sits. Amaya starts braiding his hair. I see his expression change to one of torture and I burst out laughing. He rolls his eyes as he smiles. Seth has finished getting the braids out and Dean is on the floor gasping for air as he laughs.

I smile and we all get to know Amaya. We find out she is seventeen and Joe has a head full of braids when she has finished with his hair and is telling us all about herself. Amaya is a big WWE fan. Amaya loves Dolph Ziggler, Fandango, Randy Orton, John Cena, Me, Trinity, Nattie, Eva Marie, and Ariane.

I ask, "Do you like the Shield or any of the guys?"

Dean's head snaps towards us and Amaya looks down and blushes. I straighten and Dean looks at me. I tell him silently to turn away from us and he does. She looks up and I smile.

I ask, "Do you like Dean, Mymy?"

She nods and looks down. I go to Dean and tell him. He smiles and goes to her. He picks her up and spins her around. She laughs and we go to the bus and relax until my match with Summer Rae.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow. Cool. I know that it is kinda short but hey. it's 2:00 am. You can't blame me! Ugh. :)