75- I'm Sorry

Joe's POV

I look down at her as she sleeps. She is smiling and I smile. I feel that it is my fault she had a breakdown. I didn't know how bad she was going to react to hospitals. If I had known, well I don't know what I would have done. I would have made it to where she was comfortable. I don't like it when she keeps things from me. I don't get why she thinks I would judge her. At least that's what I think she thinks I think.

When she told me about her wanting kids, I nearly crushed her to me because I was so happy. I want to have kids with Rosalie. She will be an amazing mother. I will be by her side the whole time. I want her so badly. I love her so much. I can't wait to be married to her. She is a goddess in my eyes. I would never do anything to harm her. I'd rather die.

She should have told us and we would've let her leave without having to fight. Damn my head still hurts. She's really good with that bo-staff. I wonder if Vince should see her in action with it. I think I will tell him tomorrow. I need time to recover from her beating she gave me. Damn I love this woman. I know that anyone who wants to try to harm Joelle and/or any of the kids we have they're in for a royal beating.

I wish I had the chance of punching that Eric guy. He put my huntress through hell. I never wanted him dead. I'm hoping she forgives me. I never meant to hurt her. Hell when Eve pushed her off and she started to fall my heart stopped beating. I started to lunge for Eve when Paul, Dean, and Colby held me and.pushed me back. But the nerve of Eve to say what she did as Rosalie was unconscious, it made me want to slam her face into the steel ramp.

Flashback:

Rosalie has fallen and I look towards Eve. I see her smiling and I snarl at her. I go to lunge at her but feel Colby, Dean, and Paul stop me. I watch as Eve grabs a Mic.

She says,"Tsk.Tsk. She's a failure to this company. She doesn't belong here. You belong with someone stronger. Someone like me Roman. I'm better for you."

I start to throw the guys off when Natalya's music goes off and she slides into the ring. She jumps on Eve and starts beating on her. I see Nattie put Eve in a sharpshooter and turn as Paul lays Rosalie on the gurney. I hear Eve screaming in pain and I'm too worried about Rosalie to even smile or care. Paul doesn't care much but sends some officials and senior officials down to the ring. When he's done, he follows us to the hospital. We all are waiting and they finally let us in to see her.

End of Flashback

Eve was lucky that it was Natalya that got to her instead of me or some of the guys. Hell she was lucky only one girl came out. I'm pretty sure that Eve needed to be escorted out on a stretcher. You don't mess with the Hart family. Now that I think about it, Eve wasn't lucky no matter who it was that got to her. I look at Rosalie and see tears sliding down. I wonder what she is dreaming about.

I smell cologne and recognize it as Drakkar Noir. I remember Rosalie telling me about her brother only wearing Drakkar Noir. I don't mind so I pull her closer to me. I feel her head lift up and I look down. She is staring at me in surprise.

I ask,"Why do you look surprised to see me?"

She gets up and moves to the door as she stutters,"After the hospital thing I thought you wouldn't want to have anything to do with me."

I get up quietly and move til I'm behind her.

I say,"I'm Ok. So is everyone else. They understand. I understand. It's understandable that you don't like hospitals."

She turns around so fast that I jump slightly.

She says,"You should be hating me. Leaving me."

I reply,"I don't hate you. I will never leave you."

She pounds my chest and exclaims,"You should. You should be hating me! I put you through hell. I'm still putting you through it and Eric is dead. You nearly died several times because of me! You nearly died Joe! Because of me."

I push her against the door and look down into her eyes.

I ask calmly,"Are you done?"

She doesn't reply and I lean in close.

I whisper,"Foolish girl. You're the only one for me."

I press my lips against hers roughly and she responds immediately. Her hands are in my hair and I slide my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance. She opens letting me explore her mouth. I growl low when her hand brushes past that area. I pull her flush against me as my hands slide in to her back pockets. I break away tilting my head back and feel her tongue slide across my Adam's apple. A strangled moan escapes me and I squeeze her ass. She gasps slightly and pushes me down on the bed.

Rosalie straddles me and I bring her lips back to mine. I slide my tongue in her mouth and explore her. She tastes so sweet with a hint of spice. I moan softly as her hands slide under my tank top.

She pulls away and says,"I'm sorry."

I kiss her neck and say,"Accepted."

I roll over and capture her lips. The door opens and we hear a squeal of surprise and then the door shuts. We get up and she gets on my back. I suddenly feel like Luke Skywalker.

I ask,"Where to Yoda?"

Rosalie replies,"Living room, we must go to."

I laugh as I walk in to the living room with her on my back.