36- Wake Up Call

36-Wake Up Call

I look at everyone sleeping and see Nattie and Trinity up still. They see me try to stand up and help me. I've been in the ice bath for an hour and 10 minutes. Trinity grabs a towel while Nattie picks me up out of the bath. Trin covers me and I stand up with the help of Natalya because my legs are numb. I hold my arms up as Trin wraps the towel around me and they lay me in Randy's bed.

Randy is sleeping on the floor. I see Joe asleep on the tile and tug on Trin's sleeve. She looks at me and I point to Joe since I'm numb and exhausted. Who knew kicking the shit out of someone and getting the shit kicked out of yourself would be tiring?

She goes and gets Joe up off the tile. He half awake, half asleep walks to the bed and climbs in after handing Trin his shirt. He has his back to me. I put his shirt on that falls to above my knees. I lay in the bed and Joe wraps his arms around me loosely. Even asleep, Joe is still cautious, caring, and gentle. I smile as I turn and rest my back against his chest and fall asleep.

When I wake up, I realize that I am in Joe's shirt and our legs are tangled together. I smile and turn over slowly. He opens his eyes and I smile.

I say quietly, "Morning."

He says quietly, "Morning."

He lays on his back and I lay my head on his chest. He strokes my hair and we lay there quietly waiting for everyone to get up. I scoot up more and press my lips against his. His hand goes to my hip and he kisses me. I scoot closer and he touches my cheek slightly. He presses a kiss to my neck and I sigh. His hand goes up under the shirt and he has his hand on my bare skin.

Randy says, "Not in my bed."

We jump apart and I look at Randy and he is smiling. I get up and start towards my clothes and put my pants on. I grab my phone and plug it in to Randy's iHome and turn it up loud and put on Asylum by Disturbed. It blasts through the room and everyone jumps awake and I laugh and look at Joe. He is laughing.

I run and jump onto the bed. Joe wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into him.

He asks, "How do you feel?"

I say, "I feel a lot better."

He kisses me and says against my lips, "Good. I hate seeing you in pain."

I kiss him and we lay down and cuddle. Randy's phone goes off and I nod at him to take it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter I know. I'm sorry. But funny chapter. Who's on the phone with Randy?