13- Yes! Yes! Yes!

I walk down the ramp to where Roman is and he smiles. He brings me to him and kisses my head and I blush.

John says, "Why are we out here?"

Joe says, "I have brought you all here to witness something beautiful. Well I hope it's going to be beautiful. It all depends on Rosalie."

I am confused and look at him. He sets the bouquet of roses in my hands and gets down on one knee. I feel tears in my eyes and he smiles up at me.

Joe pulls out a velvet box and asks, "Rosalie Salvatore from the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one I wanted to spend forever with. I was shocked when I saw your eyes because they are unique and beautiful. But it was your smile and laugh that kept me and I got to know you better and realized that I love you. Will you marry me?"

I feel the tears fall and say, "Sea! Tá Beidh mé pósadh tú. Yes! Yes I will marry you."

Joe slides the ring on my finger and I hear everyone cheer as Joe kisses me. I pull away and he kisses me again. I smile and he pulls away. I look at the ring and see that it is a beautiful Sapphire jewel set in a little silver band.

I say, "It's beautiful."

He smiles and says, "I am glad you like it."

Jon and Josh come running down and Jon picks me up and spins me around while Josh has tackled Joe and is hugging him. I laugh and look up at Trinity and motion for her to come down. She does and I see that she is crying. I feel the tears fall and I smile. She hugs me and I hug her back. Ariane comes down and she is crying. I hug her and Jon has gone to Joe. I see Eva Marie crying and go and hug her. I see John trying to hide behind Kane. I leave him and see Nattie smiling and crying. I walk to her and she hugs me.

I say, "So that's why you asked me what my ring size was."

She laughs and I smile. I turn and see Joe free and run and jump on him. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I kiss Joe and he smiles.

He sets me on my feet and I hear Stephanie say, "Well congrats to the new engaged couple."

I smile and say, "Alright everyone. Listen up. I have just gotten engaged to the most wonderful man in my eyes. But now we have "Work" to do. I mean come on we all love our job so let's make the roof on this place blow up into the atmosphere. I need Trinity and Ariane in my locker room now. Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!"

Everyone cheers and Trinity and Ariane grab my hands and pull me to my locker room.

I say, "I don't think I need to tell you what needs to be fixed."

They nod and get to work fixing my makeup and hair. They finish and grab my hand with my engagement ring and look at it. Seth comes in and I smile at the girls and they leave to get ready. Seth smiles at them and closes the door.

He says, "Congrats."

I say, "Thanks."

Colby says, "I never got to tell you that you have an amazing singing voice."

I smile and say quietly, "Thanks. I just never got to show my mum."

Colby says, "I believe that she's going to hear you sing and see you get married."

I smile and say, "I don't mean to be mean but I kind of need to get ready still."

He smiles and says, "I understand. It's ok. I just wanted to stop by to say congrats and tell you that you are an amazing singer."

I smile and he leaves. I put on Eternal Flame covered by Candice Accola. I start singing and think of Joe. I smile as I sing the last verse just like Candice Accola. When I finish, there's clapping. I look and see Dolph, Eva Marie, Zack, Sheamus, Ariane, and Trinity standing there in awe.

I blush and Zack says, "Woo! Woo! Woo! She's got a beautiful set of pipes and you know it!"

I laugh and Eva Marie say, "You're on in five."

I smile and leave and go to the gorilla.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OMG JOE PROPOSED!!!!