63- Christmas

~1 Week Later~

I have finished shopping this past week. I got Joe the new Call of Duty game. I got Joelle a few things. I got her a heart locket with a picture of Joe in it. Joe was with me when we got the locket. I got everyone else a bunch of bracelets with something meaningful in them. It's Christmas and I also got everyone a copy of a CD I made of songs I covered. I can't wait to see everyone's faces when they open their presents.

It's after dinner and we are all helping clean. The kitchen is done and we all head into the living room. I sit on Joe's lap and everyone sits while Trin is Santa. Trinity hands Joelle one of the presents I got her. Joelle opens it and sees that it's the complete set of all the Scooby Doo series. I smile as she jumps up and down. She runs at me and I grunt as she collides into me. I wrap my arms around her small shoulders as she keeps chanting thank you in my ear.

Trinity smiles and hands me a present that's from Joe. I open it and there underneath the wrapping paper is the complete first season of The X Files. I am speechless and put it to the side and turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and chant thank you in his ear. Everyone chuckles and I blush. Joe opens the Call of Duty game I got him and kisses my cheek. I get another present from Joe and it's the second season of The X Files.

I ask, "Am i really that big of a David Duchovny fan?"

Joe chuckles and nods. I blush and everyone opens their presents. I have all the seasons of The X Files on dvd, a X Files poster, Avenged Sevenfold cds, a Supernatural poster, and a $100 gift card to iTunes. I thank everyone and Joelle goes and opens up her locket. She comes and shows me. I realize that Joe must have taken the locket and put a picture of me on the other side of the locket. I look at Joe and he smiles. I smile back and I go to him and kiss him. I go and put my treasures in my and Joe's room.

I come back out and Patricia is bringing out some mugs filled with hot chocolate. I see her start to trip and reach her before anyone and grab the tray. I set it down and catch Patricia before she can hit the ground. She hugs me and i smile. We all get a mug of hot chocolate and I sit next to Joe. I feel him wrap his arm around me and i lean in closer as we all relax. Joelle is leaning against Jon and is falling asleep. We all drink our hot chocolates and relax. I get up and pick Joelle up. She's wearing her pajamas and i walk with Joe taking her to bed. We tuck her in and leave her room quietly.

We get to our room and get dressed for bed. I am in my footed pajamas and head downstairs to get some water bottles. I see Trinity getting water too. She's also wearing footed pajamas. We both smile and Jon comes in and Trin tells him to take a picture of us. He does and Trin posts it on twitter. I retweet it and tell them goodnight. I head back up with the water and hand one to Joe. I put my phone on the charger and we go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the late update lovelies. I was hanging with my cousin for a week. Had so much fun. Hope you guys like this chapter. I LOVE The X Files.