31- Heading to Las Vegas

It's been about an hour since Nattie and I found out that we're sisters. My father left before I could apologize. I'm still shocked about Nattie being my sister and me being in the Hart Dynasty. I don't know if I should change my last name to Natalya's or just wait till I'm married to Joe. Ruby rode with Seth to Las Vegas. Before they got on I saw Seth kiss Ruby's cheek. Amaya is riding with Dean. It's just me and Joe on our bus heading to Las Vegas.

We're laying down and facing each other. Joe is playing with my hair trying to get me to tell him what happened. I haven't told him. I feel bad but I'm going to tell him.

I say, "I will tell you. If you give me a kiss."

Joe smiles and says,"I can do that."

I smile and he rolls on top of me but holds himself up with his hands so his weight doesn't crush me. He presses his lower half against mine as he leans down and presses his lips against mine. I run my hands down his t-shirt clad chest. His chest rumbles and I shiver slightly. Joe pushes his lower half closer to mine and I gasp slightly and he smirks. He pulls away and straddles me.

I pout and he asks, "What happened?"

I say, "I found out Natalya is my sister. My father lied to me my whole life."

Joe says, "Rosalie your father loves you. You know that."

I say, "I know he loves me but he could've just been honest with me about who my mother was."

Joe says,"I understand. I do. But he just thought he was protecting you. He loves you very much."

I say, "I love him. But it's just, I need time."

He nods and I say, "I know that I probably seem like a bitch but I'm really not trying to seem that way Joe. I love my father."

Joe kisses my forehead and says,"I believe you. The only time you could seem like a bitch is if you didn't have your humanity."

I smile and flip us so I'm straddling him. He chuckles and I wink at him.

I ask, "How did I get so lucky to be with a man like you?"

He says, "Now if I remember correctly, you bumped into me. We apologized and then I helped you find Stephanie. Then you slipped me your address and number and I came over with burritos."

I laugh and say, "I can't believe you brought burritos. That was awesome."

He smiles and says,"I then saved your life."

I smile and ask, "Did I ever thank you for that?"

He says,"I don't think so."

I lean down and press my lips against his. His hand goes into my hair while his other hand goes to the small of my back. I smile and so does Joe.

I say between kisses, "Thank. You. For. Saving. My. Life."

He rolls over so he's on top and kisses me. I pull his t-shirt over his head and rake my nails gently down his chest. He moans and I smile.

Joe asks, "Is it out honeymoon yet?"

I laugh softly and say, "Sorry, love. It's not even our wedding day yet."

He lays next to me and sighs. I blush and look away. Joe turns me to look at him and lifts my head up.

He asks, "What's wrong?"

I say, "I just feel bad that I'm making you wait when you have all these girls throwing themselves at you. I feel like once we are married and have sex you're not going to want anything with me."

Joe sits up and pulls me up with him. I sit on my knees and he cradles my face in his hands.

He looks in my eyes and says,"I don't care how long I'm going to have to wait to marry you. Just as long as I get to. As for those girls, they don't hold a candle to your beauty. You're beautiful on the inside and the outside. You have personality. You have a mind of your own. After we are married, I will treat you the same as I am now. Like the love of my life because that's what you are to me. You are the only one for me Rosalie. Nothing and NO ONE will change that. I will love you till the day we day."

I feel tears slide down and he wipes them away. I kiss him lightly and he kisses me just as lightly.

I say, "I am sorry for being so scared and insecure."

He says, "It's ok. I understand. You don't have to explain to me. I love you."

I say, "I love you too."

I curl into Joe as we fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Awww. Can Joe be anymore sweet?