21- Bus Ride

I see the arena come into view. I get out of my Impala and run to the bus. I get inside and head to the bedroom. I quickly change into the shirt I had on this morning and pajama pants. I climb into the bed and get under the covers. Joe comes in gets undressed and gets in his pajama pants. He comes and lays down with me.

Joe says, "I will never let him get to you. He won't touch you ever."

I curl up to Joe and he holds me. I feel the bus moving and Jon knocks on the door. He comes in and smiles.

I says,"I am sorry for this."

Jon says, "Girl you got nothing to apologize for."

I smile and says,"I just want to try to relax now."

Jon nods and he says, "I'm going to go out there with Trin. Relax now. We're heading somewhere safe."

I barely heard him as my eyes closed and I fall into a nice sleep. I jump awake and look around. I see Joe sleeping next to me. I sigh in relief and slip out of bed and head to the bathroom. I strip and get in the shower. I take a cold shower and get out. I get dressed in jean tye dyed shorts and a blue tube top. I put my hair up in a messy bun and head out of the bedroom. I see Trinity sleeping on the couch while Jon is driving. I tell him to pull over so I can start driving. He tells me that he's supposed to wake Trin up so she can drive. I nod and head over to the table and sit in a chair. I grab a bag of gummy bears and pull my headphones out and put Max Schneider Breakeven.

Trinity takes over for Jon and I feel bad that they are losing sleep over me. I sing the song and watch the night scene pass by. I grab a caramel coffee from the fridge and shake it. I pop the top and that reminds me of the song by Adam Lambert Pop That Lock. I put that song on and smile as I think of the Adam Lambert concert I went to with my mom. That was an awesome night. I got to meet and hang with Adam and he pulled me up onstage. We ended up waking up on Adam's bus heading to Lake Tahoe. We really had fun. I even got Adam's number although I never told anyone that I have his number. He followed me on Twitter and added me on Facebook but I just told my friends it was just a coincidence. I want to text Adam but he's busy working on an album. I go on vine and make a video of me singing Breakeven and post it.

I remember what Adam told me when I woke up on his bus. I laugh and feel someone sit next to me and turn and see Joe. I take my headphones off and get on my knees and kiss him. He is shocked but kisses me back and I feel his bare chest. Wait I look down and sure enough he is shirtless. He kisses my neck and I tilt my head to the side. Joe nips my neck and I gasp. I feel him smile against my skin.

I says,"I was just posting a vine."

He says, "I would like to see."

I show him and he watches intently. He smiles and I blush. I grab a gummy bear and eat it. Joe leans his head on my head and I put a gummy bear near his mouth. He bites it out of my hand and I giggle. I grab the bag and slide it to him. I go and sit on his lap and lay back against his upper body. I feel his arms wrap around me and I smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow. Short chapter I know but I'm going to make a long one after.