27- Hayley vs Summer Rae

I get a text from Dean and look at it.

It says:

From: Dean

Amaya has fallen asleep in my arms. Come help. please.

I laugh softly and go and wake up Ruby. I hug her and she holds onto me tightly.

She says, "I am so sorry."

I say, "I don't blame you. You didn't know. I took care of it until he gets out. If he even does."

Ruby says, "I should have known."

I say, "I don't think you should have. I want you to join catering for the WWE that way I can keep an eye on you."

She asks, "What about the club?"

I say, "I already have that handled. My friends Sarah, Thea, and Julia are going to take care of the club like you do until I think it's safe for you to go back."

She says, "I need to pack."

I say, "Our next stop is Las Vegas. The Shield and I aren't really working. Seth and Dean have the night off. Roman and I are supposed to go on a date. It's our only segment."

She nods and I say, "We don't have to leave till Saturday Night. You or Tyler will be driving."

Joe comes and says, "Nothing will happen to you. You can come watch your cousin's match with Seth and Dean."

I hear Dean say, "Someone called my name."

I cry out, "Deanybear!"

I throw my arms around him and he laughs as he hugs me back. Dean pulls back and I let him come in. He looks at my cousin with disgust.

He turns to Joe and asks, "What's she doing here? She shouldn't be here after what she did."

Joe says, "I have to refer you to Rosalie."

He turns to me and I say, "I believe that Eric deceived her. It's what he's good at. Trust me Dean."

Dean's gaze softens and he says, "I'm sorry. It's just you wouldn't let anyone help you and you could have been injured very badly. You're like a sister to me. I don't know what I would do without you."

I feel tears in my eyes and say, "Deanie. I love you too."

Dean hugs me and I say, "I need you and Sethie to watch her during my match and segment with Roman."

He says, "I will."

I smile and we go out of the bus and I see Seth. I do a backflip, a cartwheel, and a front flip till I land in front of him. His eyes are wide and I smile. I throw my arms around him and hug him. He hugs me back and chuckles.

I say, "I missed you Sethie."

He raises an eyebrow at his nickname. I giggle and he shakes his head.

I ask, "Where's Amaya?"

I feel something touch my shoulder and whip around to see Amaya on Dean's back

I smile and say, "There's my number one fan."

She giggles and I pluck her off of Dean's back and set her down.

I say, "I think we need to find your parents."

She stops smiling and I stop walking. The guys stop behind me and I look at Amaya.

I ask, "What's wrong sweetheart?"

She says quietly, "I don't have parents. I-I'm an orphan."

I slowly lower myself to the ground and she sits on her knees with her hair hiding her face. I look at the guys and they shrug their shoulders. I roll my eyes and turn back to Amaya.