37- Meeting Criss Angel

I get up and put my shoes on. Joe gets up and comes over to me. Everyone has gone down to breakfast. I grab my bra and put it on under Joe's shirt. I take Joe's shirt off and toss it to him.

I put my shirt back on and we go down to where everyone is. I see everyone that was there last night and one more person. Jon stands up and comes to us. I grab my phone and he grabs his.

Jon say,"You have gotta see him do this magic trick."

I ask, "Who?"

The person turns and I feel my eyes widen and I am completely shocked. Standing in front of me is The Criss Angel.

I say, "No way. It's Criss Angel!"

Criss smiles and says,"I am guessing you're a fan."

I gush, "I am a huge fan. I watched you when I was growing up. Still do. I wanted to come to Vegas to learn to be a magician under your mentorship when I was a kid. Sorry for gushing but I can't believe I'm meeting you in real life. My mom-."

I stop and realize my mother isn't here with me. I feel tears sting my eyes and Joe takes my hand.

I say," Sorry. Please excuse me."

I turn and walk over to a corner away from everyone and breathe deeply but the tears are coming. I sniff and feel a hand on my back instantly I know that it is Joe and I turn into him and he wraps his arm around me and strokes my hair. I let a few tears fall and Joe calms me down.

I take a shaky breath and pull away. Joe cradles my face in his big hands and presses his lips against mine. I feel better and Joe pulls away slowly. I smile and he presses a kiss to my forehead. I kiss his cheek and he takes my hand in his.

I explain, "I used to watch Criss Angel with my mom."

He says,"I figured as much."

I smile and we walk back to everyone. Criss looks at me sympathetically and I am guessing that everyone told him why I was crying. I smile and look at Joe. He grins and I smile at everyone.

Criss says, "My most sincere condolences."

I say, "I am ok. It's just my mother and I used to watch you together."

He smiles and says,"I think I want you to come to my show tonight. BeLIEve. It's here at the Luxor. Everyone's invited."

I say, "I do-."

Everyone cheers and I laugh and nod. Criss smiles and Joe, Criss, Jon, and I sit and eat breakfast. Joe gets some hash browns and I take some. He looks at me and I smile. He takes some of my pancake and I look at him as my cousin gasps. Joe looks at Ruby questioningly.

She explains,"You never take Rosalie's pancake. I did it once and got eggs in my hair."

I say, "In my defense, I was 5. Pancakes were and are my favorite. Plus served you right, you ripped a hole in my Scooby Doo."

She argues, "I did not."

I argue back,"You did too. Nik saw you and there was a hole in my Scooby Doo."

She says, "Nik did that not me."

I raise an eyebrow at her and she throws her hands up in the air.

I laugh and say, "You're lucky your mum knew how to sew."

She smiles and agrees, "I guess I am lucky. I probably would have gotten maple syrup in my hair next."

I say, "OH, you were going to get a lot more than maple syrup."

She looks shocked then bursts into laughter. I join her and feel my phone vibrate. I take it out and see that it is Nik and I excuse myself to take the call.

I answer, "What do you want!"

Nik says, "Its Kaysie..".......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow Criss Angel. Who's Kaysie??