12- Gathering

I let Ariane and Trinity in. They help make my hair flair out and make my eyes pop. I smile and Trinity and Ariane cheer. I go and do some backflips and smile. I see that Joe has left. I'm confused and Trinity starts playing On the Floor by J. Lo. I look at Trinity and she smiles. Ariane, Trinity, and I start dancing. The door opens and we look and see Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler.

Zack says, "Woo! Woo! Woo! You know it's party time."

I laugh and ask, "Where's Joe?"

Dolph says, "He just left to go pick something up."

I say,"You. I'll be back in a minute."

I leave and have my headphones in my ears and am listening to Neon Lights by Demi Lovato. I start singing and I smile as Joe pops into my head. I'm so glad this is my entrance music. I think I might have them do the Black light effect from now on. I text Stephanie and ask her what she thinks. I put my phone in my pocket and start dancing and doing some wrestling moves. I sing while I'm doing that. I run and jump at a wall and kick off it. I land on my feet and smile. I run and jump onto a pile of boxes and flip off them. I land on the heels of my feet. I fall back and feel hands grip my arms. I look up and see Seth.

I say, "Hi."

He laughs and I stand up and take my headphones off. Seth smiles and I smile back.

I say, "Sorry about falling into you. I was just thinking and letting some steam off."

Seth says, "It's alright. I was watching you doing flips. You're not bad. That will be useful sometime."

I blush and says,"I uh took gymnastics and ballet when I was little."

He laughs and says, "That's good. You're very flexible."

I says,"I showed Joe how I can make myself into a human basket kind of."

He seems confused and I lay on the ground, place my feet on my head and grab onto my ankles.

I say, "See. Human basket-ish."

He slides his arm in and lifts me up. I gasp in surprise and he sets me down. I unfold myself and stand up.

I brush my stomach off and Seth asks, "What were you blowing off steam about?"

I says,"I don't want to bother you with my problems."

Seth says, "I asked. You won't be bothering me at all."

I sigh as I think if I should tell him about my cousin Klaus.

Seth says,"I can trust me."

I says,"I don't know."

Next thing I know, someone runs between Seth and I and starts to jump at me. I cover my face and exposed midsection. All I see is blue hair. I push them away and they come at me again. I kick them back with as much force as I have. They collide with the boxes and hit their head on the way down. They're unconscious. I look at Seth who's as shocked and confused as I am. I turn the person over and see that it is Emma Heffron. I scream out in anger and Seth jumps. I drag Emma out of the arena by her hair. I tell security to stare at her face so in case she changes her look they will recognize her. They nod and I leave and punch wooden pallet. Seth comes and stops me.

I say, "Sorry about the pallet."

Seth laughs and says, "I can't believe you're apologizing for a pallet. Joe would kill us all if you got hurt."

I say, "Don't tell Joe about this."

Seth says, "I promise."

A few minutes pass between us in silence.

I says,"I was thinking about my cousin who's visiting."

He asks, "Why are you worried about your cousin?"

I answer, "My cousin can be a uh a little overprotective. He's going to freak out over Roman."

Seth says, "OH. Well maybe you should tell your cousin about Joe. Or vice versa."

I says,"I can't really tell my cousin. He kind of broke his phone. He's going to get a new one when he gets here later."

Seth nods and I says,"I wonder where Joe went. I miss him."

I pull out my phone and see I have a text from Stephanie saying that she agrees with my idea and that she's here at the arena.

I smile and Seth says, "I think he went to pick something up."

I nod and say, "That's what Dolph said. I hope he gets back soon."

Seth's phone starts ringing and he picks it up.

He says, "Wow we were just talking about you. Rosalie and I were. Yes she's right next to me."

He looks at me and says, "Yeah we'll gather everyone and meet you out on the stage. You're lucky they haven't let the fans in yet."

Seth hangs up and stands. He pulls me up and we walk to my locker room. I open the door and there's more Superstars than when I left. Seth tells them to follow and that it is important. I run to the girls' locker room and tell them. Seth comes out of the guys' locker room and everyone we've gathered follows us. Stephanie comes out with Triple H. She looks at me and smiles so does Triple H. I smile back and we all head out to the stage. I see Joe standing down the ramp a little ways. He is holding a bouquet of roses. All Divas and Superstars are here. My mentor Trish Stratus is here.

John Cena asks, "What are we doing here?"

Joe say,"You will all find out real soon but could Rosalie Salvatore come down here please."

I blush and head to him. He smiles and kisses my head.

What he does next shocks me and makes me start crying.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did Joe do???