58-Plane Ride with the Boys and a Surprise

~3 months later~

Its December and we have taped the Christmas RAW. I'm still the Divas Champion. Joe's nose healed up in a month. He got back in the ring and we get two weeks off. I can't wait for Christmas. It's my favorite time of the year. I love being bundled up and having to cuddle with someone. That someone for me is Joe Anoa'i. I couldn't ask for a better fiancé. I really love him and i hope the rest of his family loves me. His parents already do.

I have yet to meet Matt and the other family members of the Samoan Dynasty. Christmas is the best time of the year to meet everyone. Thanksgiving Joe spent it with me and my family.

I told Natalya that next year I will spend Christmas with her. She understood and said it was ok. I wonder what Joe's family will think of me. I can't believe when it's next Christmas, I will be Mrs. Anoa'i.

I smile and Metalingus by Alter Bridge comes on. I gasp and feel Joe's eyes on me. I smile and show him the song. He looks confused and i yank my headphones off and put them on his head so he can hear the song. Realization shows on his face. I laugh and Jon and Josh are on the plane with Joe and I.

I feel my phone vibrate and look and see that it is twitter. It's a tweet from Colton Haynes. It says, that his Christmas single is out. I squeal in excitement and quickly find it. I grab the headphones off of Joe and put them on. I press play and close my eyes. I let Colton's deep rich voice flow through me. I smile and Joe taps me on the shoulder. I tell him to let the song finish. When it's over, I look at Joe and he seems confused as to why i have tears in my eyes.

I place my hand on his chest and say quietly, "I think i found my fave Christmas song and my Christmas song to you."

Joes asks, "What song is it?"

I say, "Baby It's Christmas by Colton Haynes."

Joe asks, "Can I listen?"

I say, "Let me put it on speaker. There's a few parts where Colton and Travis sing girl but i think boy because I love you."

Joe smiles and i press replay and Colton's voice rings throughout the plane. I'm snuggling into Joe as his arms are wrapped around me. When the song ends, Joe looks down at me.

Joe says,"I think I'm going to have that be my Christmas song to you."

I say, "I guess i will find a song of my own."

Joe presses a kiss to my forehead and i hear sniffles coming from behind us. I look at Joe and he looks at me. We get up and I climb n to the seat and look behind me at Jon and Josh. They are wiping their eyes and I smile.

I say, "Come on group hug."

All the boys chuckle and we all get up and do a group hug. Trinity is flying out two days before Christmas. We land a few hours later and go to pick up our bags. We're in Pensacola, Florida. Joe, Jon, and Josh grab their bags and i put my backpack on. I grab my suitcase and my duffel bag and place my duffel bag on my suitcase and we head for the exit. After New Year's, RAW is going to be in Florida so Seth and Dean are going to bring the bus to Florida. I see the guys trying to hail a taxi and failing.

I say to Jon and Joe, "Watch my things."

I see a taxi heading over and run into the street. I do a couple flips and jump on the hood of a car and flip off the top of the car to land like Black Widow from Avengers on the hood of the taxi. I tell the driver to pull over where the group of guys are. He does and we load our things into the trunk and get into the taxi. Joe tells him the address and the driver starts off. When the driver pulls up, we all get out and i pay the driver. Jon, Josh, and Joe have gotten all the bags out. When we are situated, the door of the mansion like house opens and Sika and Patricia come out. Sika and Patricia come out and Patricia runs and hugs Joe. Sika comes and gives me a hug. I hug him back and show him the engagement ring. He smiles and Patricia comes and gives me a hug. She sees the ring and she gasps. I blush and smile. She goes and gives Joe a kiss on the cheek and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Patricia says,"I have a surprise for you Joe."

Joe asks, "What is it mom?"

A girl squeals, "Daddy!"

Next thing I know, Joe has dropped his bags and is running at a little girl with dark hair. He scoops her up in his arms and hugs her tightly. I am shocked or at least i make it seem like i am since I knew Joe had a daughter beforehand. I have a few friends that still owe me favors. No. No. I'm not meaning like I killed someone for them. I haven't killed anyone ever. I mean that I helped them and they owe some favors. I had one of them do some looking into Joe. Just to be sure he wasn't some psycho like Eric was.

Joe freezes and looks over at me. I see him deflate as he walks over to me. I look up at him with wide eyes. He looks at me apologetically.

Joe says, "Rosalie i was going to tell you. I was."

I say calmly,"You don't have to tell me anything before you met me."

Joe says,"I should have told you i had a daughter."

I say, "It's ok Joe. It is."

Joe asks, "Then why do you look like you're going to break something?"

I shrug my shoulders and answer, "That's my normal look when i have my guard up."

I drop my gaze to the girl in Joe's arms. She's beautiful. She has her father's complexion, nose, eyes, and hair color. She's absolutely beautiful. She is staring at me with wide eyes.

Joe says, "Joelle, this is Rosalie. Rosalie this is my daughter Joelle Anoa'i."

I say, "Hi Joelle."

Joelle says,"I Rosalie."

I smile and she holds her arms out to me. I feel everyone tense including Joe. I drop my backpack and hold my arms out for her. She jumps from her father's arms into mine. I catch her and she wraps her tiny legs around my side. I smile down at her and she looks at me showing her tiny teeth.

She asks, "Rosalie why is your hair blue?"

I chuckle and say, "I colored it this way."

She asks, "With a crayon?"

I say, "Something like that."

I walk with her on my hip into the house. Joelle gets down, takes my hand and shows me to where she was before we arrived. She has My Little Pony dolls out and I smile. I watch this all the time with my cousins. Then when I started to be on the road they made me promise that i would watch it and call them to talk about it. I sit with her and she shows me all the ponies she has. I chuckle lightly when she says Rainbow Dash. She loves Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. I hear everyone come in and hear someone headed our way. I look up and see that it is Joe.

Joe asks, "Joelle, can I talk to Rosalie for a few minutes?"

Joelle starts to pout and I say, "When we're done, I will come back I promise."

Joelle smiles and Joe leaves and i follow him. He goes up stairs to what I'm guessing is our room. Joe closes the door and turns to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well Rosalie finally meets Joelle. Sorry if i confused y'all. I wanted to change her name.