35- Showdown with Eve

It's been 3 hours since I had broken down into tears. I am much better now and I have a match tonight with Maryse. She's Eve's best friend. I don't know why Eve hates me but Maryse is my friend. I hate having to go against Maryse tonight. Joe leans against the wall in the catering room and I lean with him. He has his arms wrapped around me and I smile.

He leans down and whispers in my ear, "I love you. I can't wait to be married to you."

I giggle and whisper in his, "I love you too. I am so excited to become Mrs. Anoa'i."

He whispers, "I can't wait to hear that priest announce you as mine. I just want to finally have you forever and please you."

I giggle and he lifts my chin up and presses a kiss to my lips. I smile and he pulls a couple centimeters away. I look at him through my lashes and he smiles and kisses me again. I feel Joe link our hands together. I smile and we pull apart.

I hear a voice says,"Geez you'd think they would get a room."

Joe apparently saw who it was and grips my hands tighter. I hear the person come over towards us. I step away from Joe to see who it was. I feel my face heaten up. It's Eve.

She says,"I think you and Joe should get a room because none of us want to see you suck his face off."

I shoot at her, "You'd think you would hide your jealousy about me having a storyline with the Shield a bit better."

She shoots back, "It's not the fact that the Divas champion, moi, isn't in a storyline with the Authority's fave group of hounds. It's the fact that he is with someone like you. He can do so much better than you. All you've done is get him hurt, have him chase you, and well deal with your sorry self and your life."

Everyone gasps and Joe says,"I would rather choose Rosalie over a bitch like you any day Eve. She's the only girl that I have ever kissed and will ever kiss. She's my fiancée and you have NO right to talk to her like you are."

What Joe says about me being his only kiss is a lie. I know he has an ex-wife and a daughter but I don't say anything. He will tell me when he's ready. Eve does something next that starts a chain reaction. She grabs Joe and kisses him. He pushes her away and I spear her through a table. I spit on her and Natalya and Trinity are holding my arms while Brie and Nikki are standing in front of me.

I see Maryse looking shocked as she walks over with Mike. Eve holds a hand out for Maryse to take to help her up. Maryse looks at Eve with disgust and slaps her hand away. Eve looks up at Maryse in disbelief that she isn't going to help her.

Maryse looks at Mike and he nods. I look at Maryse as she looks at me. I smile and hold my hand out to her and she takes it. I look down at Eve who looks like a hurt puppy.

Maryse say,"You went too far Eve. You're nothing but a slut."

Eve gets up and steps into Maryse's personal space and say,"You are going to wish you hadn't done that."

I step in between them and snarl, "I don't take threats idly little girl. To me or my friends. Watch your back whore. You made a grave mistake kissing my fiancé. I'm not going to sit here and take your shit and eat it Eve. I'm going to throw it at your fucking plastic head."

She steps back and then slaps me. I growl at her and everyone steps towards me. I stop them and look at Eve. I see Dean, Amaya, Seth, and Ruby watching anxious.

I say, "If you want to keep your ugly little face how it is, you need to leave now! That's your final warning Eve."

She smirks at me and it turns into a snarl as she kicks me in the gut. I keel over and she knees me in the face. I grab her legs and pull them up out from under her. She gets up and shoulders me in the gut. I see Ruby start coming over but Seth stops her. I feel Eve punch me in the ribs and I gasp.

I say, "Everyone stay back. I will handle this myself."

I turn and run at the wall as she chases me and jump and kick off the wall. I flip behind Eve and kick her in the head. She crashes into the wall and turns with a cry of anger and spears me into a table. I groan in pain and she punches me in the ribs and starts kicking me. I have some energy left and bottle it up waiting.

I feel someone spear Eve off me and see my cousin getting up from spearing Eve. She gets down and starts punching Eve. I smile and Ruby kicks her in the back. I hear everyone Oooooh at them. Eve gets up and starts to go after Ruby but Nattie and Trin are in front of her. I look at Nattie and nod and she nods back understanding to keep my cousin safe. I look as Eve comes back and kicks me in ribs again.

I get ready to let the energy out. Eve gets on top of me and I wrap my legs around her neck and pull her off me. I let out a blood-curdling scream and everyone stops except Eve. She gets on top of me and starts punching me. I cover my face as much as possible and see Stephanie and Triple H running in.

I see them come towards us and see Triple H rip Eve off of me and slam her into the wall and hold her there. Stephanie comes to me and I take the hand she offers and stand up. I wince in pain and she looks me over.

Stephanie says, "You're not competing tonight."

I say, "I am competing tonight."

She says, "No."

I reply, "Yes."

I wince slightly as I take a breath.

Stephanie say,"You can't even breathe without being in pain."

I say, "I am competing tonight."

She says, "I'm sorry but I'm taking your match off tonight's RAW."

I say, "I need to compete tonight Steph."

She says,"I will not bury you for not being on RAW tonight. I have seen what happened. It will not hurt your career to take the rest of the week at least till Friday off."

I say, "I-."

Nattie says,"I will get my- our mom."

I look at Joe and he takes my hand gently in his. I see Sandra, Nikki, Brie, Seth, Dean, Amaya, Ruby, Bryan, John, Trin, Jon and TJ all waiting for Nattie to come back with news on where her mom is.

I see Triple H dragging Eve with her arms handcuffed behind her back. I smirk and she looks back. I stick my tongue out at her and I lean back against Joe. I breathe and everyone surrounds me. I wince in pain and everyone looks concerned.

I say, "I think I need an ice bath. Like now."

TJ says, "Christian, Sheamus, Kane, follow me so we can go get some ice. And a tub."

Randy says, "She can use the bath tub in my hotel room."

TJ asks, "Where are you staying?"

Randy replies, "Luxor. 5th floor. Room 525."

TJ and the guys he named leave. Joe, Jon, and Jonathan Coyle keep my stretched out on their arms and carry me to the Impala. They get in and the girls follow in Eva's car. Joe drives us to The Luxor. When they get out I sit up and grimace in pain and they lay me back.

I look at Joe and say, "That will be the very last time you touch my car."

He laughs and says,"I can't believe you are worrying about the car."

I look at him like he's crazy and he winks. They carry me inside and up in the elevator to the fifth floor and Randy is waiting outside his room. We go inside and they lay me on the bed. I am gasping for breath now trying to not have the pain come.

After about 20 minutes of me gasping for breath, there's a knock on Randy's door and he bolts and opens it. TJ and the others come in with bags of ice. The girls carry me into the bathroom and strip me. I am still gasping for breath. They lay me in the tub gently and TJ hands Nattie a bag of ice.

The girls pour the ice gently on me till my body is covered. I start to breathe normally after my body is numb. I sigh and all the guys are waiting. I tell them it's safe and they come in and Joe sits next to the tub. We talk about what happened earlier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow. Eve. Just. Wow. Well at least we know that Stephanie isn't going to bury Rosalie. Wonder what's going to happen to Eve. Tell me what you think. Tell me what the dress should look like and suggestions for the decorations of the wedding.