62- Joe Cares

I'm awake in bed. It's the next day and I just want to lay in bed. I hear everyone downstairs going to do their things. I haven't gotten up to eat anything. I want to move but I feel drained. I hear the door open and hear someone set something down. I feel the bed dip as they get on it. I feel electricity when they place their hand on my calf and know instantly that it is Joe.

I hear him say, "Rose, baby, you need to eat and get up and move around."

I say, "I just want to lay in bed today."

I feel Joe press his lips to my calf and travel up my leg. He stops at my knee and comes so he's face to face with me. He smiles and I scoot towards him. Joe wraps his arm around me and I somehow wrap my arms around his neck. He looks at me and I smile weakly. Joe leans down and presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back and he slides his tongue across my bottom lip. I don't let him in and he growls. I feel the material of a tank top underneath my hands and I lift it up. He sits up and takes it off. I look over him and he smirks. He brings his lips back to mine and I run my hands down his chest. He moans as he kisses me and Joe grabs my hips and lifts me up on top of him as he flips to his back.

I giggle and he smiles. I press my lips against his and he slides his hand into my hair. I straddle him and he looks up at me. I smile and he sits up and I take my tank top off. Joe stares at me and I lean down and kiss him. Joe slides his tongue across my bottom lip and I let him in. Joe slides his tongue in my mouth and brings me flush against him. I gasp as his bare skin hits mine. Joe smiles and grabs my hips. He grinds into me and I bite my lip. Joe smiles against my lips and grinds into me again. I moan at the sensations that spread through me and he trails his lips down my neck. Joe presses his lips against my chest. I sigh and he cups my breasts. I moan softly as his hands touch my skin.

Joe kisses my stomach down to my pajama shorts. Joe stops and I look at him. I see lust, desire, and love in his eyes. I kiss him and rake my nails down his back. Joe growls low and the door opens. Joe quickly flips me on my back and lays on top of me. We hear footsteps retreating fast. I blush deeply and Joe caresses my cheek.

Joe says, "You're beautiful when you blush."

I blush deeper and he smiles.

Joe says," I'm happy to see you smiling. I care so much about you."

I smile and he says, "Rose you mean the world to me and I would do anything to make you happy."

I caress his cheek and say, "Joe, I love you and you mean the world to me."

Joe smiles and he lays his head on my chest and his hair covers my chest. We lay in bed for a few more hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Joe really does love Rosalie.