42- Day Off *Part 1*

I wake up and see Joe asleep. I scoot towards him and shiver cause I'm cold. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me against him. I smile and fall back to sleep. I'm dreaming that Joe and I are in Hawaii. I get on Joe's shoulders and he holds my hands as I start to stand on his shoulders. I jump off him into the ocean and when I come back up Joe is on the ground bleeding.

I try to swim to him but something is holding me. I look to see what it is and scream. Eric is holding my ankle so I can't get to Joe. I see Joe struggle to get up and come to help me. I shake my head at him and he collapses on the ground bleeding until I see the life fade from his eyes. I scream in agony and jolt awake screaming.

Joe sits up and I pull the sheets away and see that he isn't bleeding. He looks confused and I burst into tears. He just quickly wraps his arms around me and holds me. He rocks back and forth and hums a Lilo & Stitch song. After a while I start to calm down. He pulls back and looks at me.

I say, "I had a bad dream."

Joe asks, "What happened?"

I explain, "We were in Hawaii and we were in the ocean. I jumped of your shoulders into the water. But when I came back up you were bleeding. I tried to swim back to you but something was holding me back. So I looked back and I saw Eric. He was laughing and I watch-."

He nods for me to finish and I say quietly, "I watched you die."

He stiffens and I look up at him. He pulls me towards him and I hold onto him.

I say, "I want the wedding moved up."

He says,"I don't know if we can do that."

I reply, "I want to be married to you. I don't know what these dreams mean. I don't know if they mean that I am scared to lose you. Or it's my past haunting me still."

Joe says,"I will never leave you. I swear. I love you."

I nuzzle his neck and he wraps his arms around me tighter. I lay my head on his shoulder and we stay like that for a while. When I pull away, I go out to the kitchen and grab some cereal. I am about to pour it when Joe comes out.

He asks, "Do you want to go get Krispy Kreme?"

I look at him and say, "I have never been to there or had anything from there."

Joe seems shocked and says, "Get dressed. Now."

I go to get dressed in some basketball shorts and a tank top. I grab some flip flops and put my hair up in ponytail. I go out and see Joe looking surprised. I look at him questioningly.

He says, "You're not wearing something elaborate."

I say, "I have normal clothes."

He laughs and we get in the car and head to Krispy Kreme. We get there and Roman orders 5 dozen. I stare up at him confused. He smiles and we sit down.

He says,"I am getting breakfast for us and our friends and family."

I nod understanding now. We get our order and head back to the arena. I text all our friends and family that are at the arena and they come to where I am at. Roman puts down the first four boxes but keeps the other two in the car. My phone starts ringing and I pick it up.

Cameron: Hey girl.

I say, "CamCam! Oh my gosh, I feel like it has been forever since I talked to you."

C:It has been a while. But guess what. I sent something for you.

I ask, "What?"

C: Turn around.

I do and feel my phone slip out of my hand. I squeal as I run towards Cameron and collide into him as I wrap my arms around him.

I stammer, "What. But. You. Seattle. Dallas. Huh!"

Cameron chuckles and pulls back. His red eyes meet my yellow ones and he smiles.

Cameron says,"I came for the next three weeks to help you with the wedding. I told my boss that I was going to be out of town for three weeks to help you. He says he will pay me as long as I get some autographs for him and his son."

I giggle and say, "I think that can be arranged."

He smiles and I pull him over to the group and Kaysie runs and tackles Cameron. He laughs and hugs her back. I help him up as I see that his makeup is just like Cinna's from the Hunger Games. He is wearing a black muscle shirt and black jeans over some black combat heels.

I say, "I like this look."

He replies, "I was going for Lenny Kravitz from Hunger Games."

I giggle, "I figured."

Cameron emphasizes, "There is nothing wrong with Cinna's style."

I hold my hands up in surrender. He nods and I smile. Cameron stops me when he sees the ring on my finger.

He asks, "When were you going to tell me?"

I answer, "When I was able to call you. I've been busy Cam."

He says,"I can't believe you're engaged."

I smile and say, "I am. I'm engaged to the most wonderful man ever."

Cameron asks, "Who is he?"

I say, "I will introduce you. Come on."

I take Cameron over to Joe. I am about to introduce them to each other when Joe picks Cameron up in a hug. I am really confused now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I know it's been a few days but I have a ton of schoolwork to get through. I also have finals coming up. I might be able to update this Wednesday. hopefully sooner. sorry guys. don't desert the story. please.